Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What are your hobbies & interests? - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What are your hobbies & interests?

Kimbers

After a friend of mine ...... in the loosest possible term .... @Sparky keeps putting up pictures of him doing Lego or making his own Gin I got to thinking what I do with my spare time. Then I thought it would be good to see what everyone else does in their spare time and am I weird that I fill up all my spare time with other things.

Then I thought it would be fun to do it with either gifs or Pictures. 

So I'll start:

Great Western Auctions Bargain Hunt

Sell Scrap Silver | How to Sell Your Unwanted Silver | Burlingtons

Streaming to subscriptions: Video games enter new frontiers

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Mate, I haven't even started yet...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Is that even a thing?

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Apparently so chap - there’s even a dedicated channel on some ip tv providers streams - so a mate tells me 

Only here once

mad keen on my airgun (so much more nerdy than 40 years ago lol) building / converting building etc, business in general (dads farm shop) roasting coffee, dabble at plastic models sadly not fleshy ones and do have some koi carp but i get right into things then drop it and move to sommit else !!!🤨 (good thread)

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

Ummmm, picture?

which hobby lol or all at once 🤨

49 minutes ago, andydclements said:

@windymiller Roasting coffee you say. What do you use, and are you on any forum for coffee?

just got bought a cheapy entry point roaster for my bday and i love my coffee , got a nice dual boiler espresso machine and grinder so roasting seemed a nerdy step forward lol, am in a coffee forum but rarely use it bud (https://www.amazon.co.uk/YUCHENGTECH-Roaster-Roasting-Household-Electric/dp/B08HWQWG12/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=coffee+roaster&qid=1619544698&sr=8-3-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyRUxRMUNNOUFFRTMyJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNjEyMTE3MkRJRUdFQ1pJVllBMSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMTAwODM0MlhTMExQVlJJSTdXJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==)

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

I have enough to go around, provided certain individuals don't turn up.  You know who you are.

• Haha 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

You're always picking on poor old @Kimbers. It's not his fault he's so special. :)

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Oooh, hello, a cider shed?  You might be my new bestest friend.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

oh shed building ?? now i have a kinda cool in the making havent quite finished it yet man cave on the go (have u a man cave thread ?) during pics but moved on a bit since then https://www.pinterest.co.uk/alangbryant/self-build-shed-man-cave/

16 minutes ago, RobinB5 said:

Been making cider for 20 years. Thought I'd scale it up a bit; build a cider shed, plant some more cider apple trees, invest in a hydropress and electric scratter mill and buy in some extra Herefordshire cider apples come harvest time. Make enough to last me a year, each year, is the plan (with some left over for giveaways) :) Got some nice Dabinett on the go and will be getting some Kingston Black. A good cider rivals any fine wine. Not any of the sweetened commercial cider crap, proper dry naturally fermented loveliness  🍎🍎🍎

live not far from aspalls cider plant, which i like, but is that a good cider ?

• Gold FFM
13 minutes ago, windymiller said:

oh shed building ?? now i have a kinda cool in the making havent quite finished it yet man cave on the go (have u a man cave thread ?) during pics but moved on a bit since then https://www.pinterest.co.uk/alangbryant/self-build-shed-man-cave/

live not far from aspalls cider plant, which i like, but is that a good cider ?

@windymillerI live near Westons Cider, and although that's amongst the better of the commercial brands, it's all still artificially sweetened stuff, same with Aspalls, maybe more so. We've all been acclimatized to added sweeteners in so many drinks which is a shame because cider is actually quite dry, complex and very varied. Difficult to find the good stuff though.

A 'garden room' / 'man cave' / 'outdoor home office' is next on my build list. Some nice builds in your link. Think I've got the skills after the garage and cider shed. Just need to design something a bit more interesting. Thinking of an L shaped construction with flat roof and a Roman type mosaic of the Mandelbrot set fractal in the patio between the 2 ranges. Why go simple? 

my build was back of fag packet with me and my business partner, i kinda kept thinking the easy route of buying a shed but then i knew id have to adapt it and it still wudnt be what i wanted so in the end thort boo larks ill build one, inside ive dry lined it with quad speakers and mood lighting drop down cinema screen, some re used kitchen units and work top provide bench space etc but its not finished as i keep doing things for other ppl first !! 

• Love 1