Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
First SW group Thursday drive out of the year - Sportsman's Arms, Totnes (April 4th) - UK - South West England - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

First SW group Thursday drive out of the year - Sportsman's Arms, Totnes (April 4th)

I haven't seen anything on here about this so I wondered if anyone... @exeterjeep, @mayevora, @EGTE, @MPx was planning to go along?

As usual, I'll use it as an excuse to see my brother for an evening and it's not as far as some of the planned drives this year!

Maybe see you at the Sportsmans Arms, Blackawton, Totnes TQ9 7DE?

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Not for me thanks Mark.  But out of interest is this a Club Lotus SW or a LDC drive out?

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

17 minutes ago, MPx said:

Not for me thanks Mark.  But out of interest is this a Club Lotus SW or a LDC drive out?

On the FB group they seem to have combined?   But the event was added to the group by Ray Delamare

https://www.facebook.com/groups/clublotussouthwest/events

Weather looks very wet?

• Gold FFM

Yep. Far to wet for me also unfortunately.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

honestly, a bit of rain.. 😉

Yes, it seems that the SW group is really a combination of CL and LDC, the two clubs are combining efforts quite a bit this year (the CL Irish weekend which I'm doing in a couple of weeks was also communicated through LDC for example).

There's a Wessex group drive out (from Salisbury way) to the Yeovil Fleet Air Arm museum on Sunday which I'm going to join - the weather is looking a bit better for those of you who don't like their cars to get wet!

No worries, see you at some point soon I'm sure!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I might be in the area ...

When you passing Bibbo?  Are we on your tea/coffee stop schedule?

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny