Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Dave & Megan's BBQ - All Welcome Sat 29th June - Page 3 - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Dave & Megan's BBQ - All Welcome Sat 29th June

• Gold FFM

To try and hopefully put your wife’s mind to rest @unity1. I have been reliable informed by a long standing forum member that there are lavatories readily available for people who wish to camp. With regards to the water, bring bottled! Looking forward to seeing you there.

• Like 1

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

HI all, there is water available (potable) ie drinking water and a toilet with sink, there is plenty of room for a large or medium sized tent, entrance to the garden is though a drive leading to a 14 foot 5 bar gate, so access is easy.

On 23/06/2024 at 19:49, pete said:

Dave might be an idea if you left an honesty box on the bar for people who want to leave a donation

Not necessary Pete, it would embarrass me if good friends think they have to donate. Just bring specific drinks (hard core) and if people want to bring exotic meats they are welcome, ill cook anything.  

• Thanks 1

Total number is around 28 with you and Megan. See previous page.

I think 5 are camping. @unity1 and @Gjk can you confirm numbers please. Anyone else camping?

I'll still be there come breakfast time 👍

Dave.

From Dave

1. If camping, you will need to bring your own tent, there is ample room
  2. There is a loo and sink and water on site.
  3. There is also a 2 bedroom static caravan on site for those who want to stay but not camp, you will have to bring own bedding and be willing to share. First come, first served. Please contact Dave directly.

On 25/06/2024 at 20:58, Dave Eds said:

I'll still be there come breakfast time 👍

Nothing new there then :D 

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I've sent out a PM with the address - but only to those who haven't been before, or possibly not for a while.

If you haven't received it, or want a reminder, please let me know.

See you Saturday

• Gold FFM

I need to be fed through a tube (gin is fine).  And please ensure a St John Ambulance presence onsite.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

59 minutes ago, Dave Freeman said:

Apologies a bit late....... but does anyone have any dietary needs, vegan etc, happy to provide meat free food if needed.

looking forward to seeing you all.

Dave are dogs allowed

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

42 minutes ago, pete said:

Dave are dogs allowed

Hi Pete. Dogs are allowed but must be on a lead mate 😊

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

I need to be fed through a tube (gin is fine).  And please ensure a St John Ambulance presence onsite.

Better get the mincer & liquidiser out to chop up the zebra & buffalo

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Ditto the above, and thanks to Chris for organising.

thanks for welcoming us into the fold. Nuria and I had a wonderful time.

cheers

grahame.

Well the weather was great the company was even better, Megan and I really enjoyed the weekend, thanks to everyone who helped make the weekend one to remember, nice to see new and old faces, we hope everyone enjoyed and we look forward to next year.

Special thanks to Paul and Sarah who helped with the arrangements and Chris for the organisation.

Sparky and Chris......get well soon fellas, take care of yourselves.

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

Lovely photos Paul. Wonderful to meet you and Sarah for the first time. I don’t think it’ll be the last. 😎

1 hour ago, Gjk said:

Lovely photos Paul. Wonderful to meet you and Sarah for the first time. I don’t think it’ll be the last. 😎

Likewise Grahame 😊

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg