Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2024 Goodwood Festival of Speed - Lotus information & complimentary tickets - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2024 Goodwood Festival of Speed - Lotus information & complimentary tickets

Bibs

Lotus have a large presence at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed. 

They've kindly offered the following to TLF members...

For those who are already attending the Goodwood Festival of Speed in their Lotus car:

A: Four Performance Car parking passes per day on the Thursday 11 July, Friday 12 July, Saturday 13 July and Sunday 14 July – 16 passes in total. They have to arrive in a Lotus of any model (as there are GFoS performance car pass rules) – and each pass is day specific. This Performance Car parking is close to the start line (“Performance Parking East).

First 4 people per day to post below for these and PM me your actual name get a parking pass, you will need your own entry ticket...

Thurs:

Fri:

Sat:

Sun:

B: Two pairs (ie a total of four tickets) of “General Entry Tickets” per day on the Thursday 11 July, Friday 12 July, Saturday 13 July and Sunday 14 July – 16 tickets passes in total.

If you'd like a pair of tickets, first 4 to post below for each day and PM your actual name get a pair of tickets...

Thurs:

Fri:

Sat:

Sun:

Finally, for all your club members, they are welcome to join us on the Lotus as this year we have a “closed” stand and your members will need to prove that they own a Lotus – a Lotus car-key for example (note that stand “restrictions on capacity” may restrict timing of entry).

Deadline is Monday at midday for the above and thank you Lotus!

:thumbsup:

• Love 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Bibs, if I could grab a parking ticket for Thursday and Friday that would be superb.

Nice to see that Lotus will let us have a wander round their stand as well.  

I'll ping you a WhatsApp this evening to confirm, cheers.

Edited by Noisy Nick

• Gold FFM

Can I have a performance car parking ticket for Thu please.  Thanks Bibs and Lotus!

Hi Bibs, I'd love a performance  parking pass for Sun 14th.  I'm taking my Exige 350.  Thanks to you and Lotus.

I'm already there  Friday to sunday but dragging my caravan and staying on the family site. I'll make sure I bring proof of ownership to get on the stand and quote the lotus forums too

Bibs,

If I could have tickets for Sunday that would be fab! (a performance parking pass for Sunday as well would be icing on the cake!!)

Graham 

If you have a pair of tickets for Thursday & a pair for Friday still available i'd love them please. I've been waiting for my Bonhams Auction catalogue that they send me each year (which gives Thu & Fri entry) and they've told me today "sorry we're no longer sending them out!!!! Grrrrr, now trying desperately to get entry tickets.  

• Gold FFM

I do wish I’d have seen this earlier.. 😕

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Computer software error they thought.

• Gold FFM

Yes...I think it was Gavan driving :(

Just got back from a great day! Thanks to Bibs and Lotus.

A few obligatory Lotus pics:

PXL_20240711_134149695.jpg

PXL_20240711_074134838.jpg

PXL_20240711_073623310.jpg

PXL_20240711_073600732.jpg

• Like 1