Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Esprit Registry - Page 25 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The Esprit Registry

Bibs

• Gold FFM

SCC082910RHA615001995 Esprit S4ramjet (Michael), Pinjarra, Australia

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

JaeKyoon, you wanna show the guys on here the rest of your Lotus collection? smile.gif

Thank you.

I'll show my lotus collections soon.

JKDENTAL

JaeKyoon, it wasn't you who did the doughnouts was it?

secret.gif the doughnut is not my work... welcome.gifrolleyes.gif

JKDENTAL

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

New to the forum today. Have an S1, serial number 77050301H. The car was purchased new in August of 1977. Have all the original purchase paperwork and all service information since! It's great to see all the '76 S1's listed. Has anyone here owned their car longer? I've tried to obtain this information at other Esprit websites. Just like to know. My guess is I'm the longest in the US. I'm located in Upstate New York and a member of Lotus Ltd, Lotus Owners Of New York and the Southern Nevada Lotus Car Club. The Esprit is my third Lotus. An Elan + 2 and an S6 JPS Europa preceeded. I'll attach photos as soon as I can figure out how.

S4, SCC082910RHA61253

L213 LMO

Yes it is that car.......................ex Tim Shaw (sold for 50p on Ebay)

Now slowly working my way through it trying to sort out the problems and return to something like standard.

Trying to sort out that paintwork,but may be looking at a full respray! anyone got ideas for colour change??? please bear in mind red and black interior.

Dont worry,be happy.............

Do these Esprit entries eventually get added to the main list, or are they a running total ? I guess there's too many to compile into one big spreadsheet. I just noticed heaps of 'new ones' in replies that aren't on the list, so just wondered....

Edited by stevem

Too many Toys are never enough !

If you read the entire topic you'll note that since it's so time consuming, I update the main list once every few months. I've not got time to update it every time someone adds a car. I'll get round to it again soon.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Black 1992 Esprit Turbo

SC082910MHD10166

West Sussex

obione (Andrew Weaver)

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1987 Turbo esprit HCI

SCCFC20A4HHF60981

Luc Fournier

Montreal Canada

Something I learned about cars or planes, it all works until it doesn't anymore...sometime there is no way around it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...