Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 269 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

10 hours ago, andydclements said:

I believe that the search term for the the Scottish branch is "health food shop"

Deep fried battered porridge for breakfast, with nutella sauce, and a full fat Irn Bru to wash it down. If you ain't tried it, you're not trying hard enough to kill yourself.

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've skipped breakfast today and my first meal will probably be a big portion of Belgian fries. 😎

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

be honest @Escape, that will also include a Belgian beer, some mayo and a wee flat steak! :)👍

• Haha 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Nah, I never put mayo on my fries and rarely eat meat. Though my favorite fries place does a delicious beef burger with bacon and cheddar!

And alas, it wasn't to be. We could pick up our pooch from the vet earlier than expected, so no time for an elaborate lunch. I'll grab a sandwich or something later on. Maybe fries tonight, it has been a week already!

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

I used to know a young Dutch colleague when I worked in Germany in the early 1990s. He only ate fries and mayonnaise, nothing else. I even spent a weekend with him at his mum’s house in Den Bosch (s’Hertogenbosch). No sooner had we arrived, his mum dished up some fries and mayonnaise. We then went out boozing in the town and ended up at his favourite fries and mayonnaise van. I enjoy fries and mayonnaise too, but not every meal for my whole life.

• Haha 2

Ha, one of my ex bosses used to have a great diet. It consisted of crisps (cheese and onion). Margarita pizza. Diet coke.  Literally, that was it. He looked pasty and like shit, but hey ho.....

The small print.

Wow, haven't seen that for decades! What a blast from the past. Used to love that gum.....

The small print.

• Gold FFM
On 16/02/2023 at 05:24, pete said:

Screenshot_20230215-182219.thumb.png.f815f028ea8393249fdf1b56781b0f19.png

So you buy your Unimog as you can't find any other vehicle with a sufficient entry and exit angle and it is only when you get to the top of the drive and yo are looking at the roof of the garage, that you realise it won't fit in the hole.

Sigh.

On 16/02/2023 at 04:52, 100th_Idiot said:

They can do everything a wife does.

Constant nagging

Always right

Tell you you're always wrong

Have many headaches

You forgot, " Can you help me move some plants and pot some others on the weekend? It won't take long."

And that is the end of Saturday in the mancave.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Unusually for me, I'm on....

Topic wrapper

The small print.

Whilst we’re reminiscing, does anyone remember those mints that came out ca. 1980, which felt cool on your tongue? They were packaged and looked like a Polo mint, but the hole was partially filled in. I thought they were called Cool Mints, but Google doesn’t help me. They had a health message on the package which warned of their potential laxative properties if you ate too many! That caused much toilet humour in the school playground when we found out what it meant.

Was it not these ones:

noImage&resMode=sharp2&id=DLpSt0&fmt=jpg&dpr=off&fit=constrain,1&wid=864&hei=864

The small print.

No it’s not those. I have just asked my wife and she confirms they were called Cool Mints, as per my original post. It seems to me that they have just disappeared from the public consciousness. Not even a retrospective mention anywhere on the internet. Shame really: they kept your breath fresh and your arse smelly.

Cool Mints,China FUWEI price supplier - 21food

The small print.

That's brave! And I supposed he'll be expected to guide in the next beam the crane swings over?