Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 122 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ That's nuts isn't it!

What's with people around the world who want to climb on stuff too? I saw a video on this somewhere with some guy trying to walk along the top of the cockpit. Knob!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Amazing set of pictures, Scotty, and interesting caption commentary as well. Thanks for that.

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

At my local market this afternoon and, ahem, spotted this. This is an appetizing name for a food?!

post-6978-0-35382400-1336943651.jpg

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Spotted dick is lush. You need to keep quiet, you call a bum a fanny!

I once knew a girl named Fanny who had quite a bum.

548341_10151119748514782_37820774781_13344140_1812501961_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCCHHDDPhaU

Why do I have so much trouble posting videos? I follow the instructions in the help section and post the address from the browser address bar but sometimes it works and others it just give the link.

Edited by ramjet
Fixed Trevor.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• Gold FFM

For some reason, you cannot post a video up the normal way if it has player=embedded in the URL. It just doesn't work. You need to find the original post (copy the YT vid title and post into the search) and then copy that link.

That's the only way I have found to fix them. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Thanks Bibs. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

201205_EarthFromSpace.jpg

Single Full frame 121 Mega pixel image of our home. The red is vegetation.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

OK maybe not driving music, but :unworthy:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Wow. Way to catch the rear breaking loose. He had lifetime to grab that!

In other news, a block from my apartment is the church where Scrabble was invented, by Mr. Butts, who lived on the 4th floor of the building I grew up in. I think he got $1,500 for it. Anyway, since we're in the Jackson Heights Historic District, they started adding Scrabble numbers to the street sign letters again...

post-6978-0-81243500-1337173086.jpg

I don't even like Red Bull but I'll buy some and throw it away if it means they keep doing stunts like this :thumbsup:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9269306/Skydivers-fly-in-formation-with-gliders-in-daring-stunt-over-Alps.html

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.