Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 43 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God thats brought back some recent happy memories...

Hang on a sec I'll be back in a minute!

Darn!! Can't get the photos of the video camera, I'll have another go when I get back from having a bush mown off the top of my head!

Anyone know where that wreck is located?

Just noticed that ships rusted A LOT since that photo was taken!

Chunky Lover

Just snapped this whilst sitting in the office (~30 meters away)

4273429933_7bd48bc576.jpg

And for those who dont like squirrels.....

4273435237_40666f6f19.jpg

Through a 24x scope on my rifle (no doctoring, can't believe how well it came out) - and no I didn't shoot it :D

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

• Gold FFM

Is it just me or is there something particularly Haunting about Big Shipwrecks?

americanstarwreck.png

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Market stall in Gstaad, Switzerland last week. No sign of any Squirrels though!! :D

FursinGstaad.jpg

which Maldive Simon?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• Gold FFM

back to forums most exiting topic ! :)

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Is it just me or is there something particularly Haunting about Big Shipwrecks?

Totally agree!

I can assure you other ships Captains and crews have a morbit facination in them as well. We always think "there but for the grace of God go I" and wonder how on earth somebody can get into that position. What went through the poor bast*rds minds that night? Did anybody die? Did anybody have a career after that! You usually see them in daylight with weather abated and think how on earth can you get it that wrong? However it does not take much for it all going horribly wrong in a cascading type way usually in the middle of the night in a storm. There is an expression "worst things happen at sea" Good reason for it! In my first trip as Capt. I had a horrible experience with anchoring close to shore with a semi disabled ship when a 70Kts line front went through. I remember thinking it was about to be one of the shortest commands ever!.

btw. Useless fact #1 You will usually see fresh wrecks with both anchors deployed. To go aground without having at least tried that, is like an admisssion of guilt even if no hope in hell of it changing the final outcome.

Capt. Al. pirate.gif

On a lighter note Lily Beach resort Maldives last Oct. Simply stunning location and holiday of a lifetime.

post-7988-1263593172_thumb.jpg

Ours was front row facing and 3rd from the island. Stunning.

post-7988-1263593254_thumb.jpg

Island was 600m x 150m and had bars at the ends and middle and a walk round the island took all day as you HAD to stop for refreshments in case you dehydrated of course. cheers.gif The scuba diving was amazing.

post-7988-126359341607_thumb.jpg

Busy day on the beach and at the watersport centre!

post-7988-126359330066_thumb.jpg

This actually got much better than this but all other photos have my wife in bikini in foreground who would not thank me for going public. It was stunning. (The sunset!!)blush.gif

Highly recommend it before you die or they vanish with global warning. We are saving for a return sometime

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Market stall in Gstaad, Switzerland last week. No sign of any Squirrels though!! 2guns.gif

FursinGstaad.jpg

What a pity, Brian.devil.gif

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• Gold FFM

Not pics but folk on here might be interested though...

http://s247.photobuc...dyWithTools.flv

http://s247.photobuc...ficIllusion.flv

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

don't think he can reach it, if the thing is always running in front of him

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..