Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 50 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

looking good you going with the wheel arch extenders or not ?

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Jesus was gay -that's for sure!

..his last moment, and all he wants to do is have an evening dinner with his male friends !?

*picture of the day*

..season's opened

Bibs, is this the influences from the s300 octane-magazine cover shot ?! Do you plan an S300 redesigning of your car next ?? Still think that the big 'gold' JPS-theme rims look much more impressive....

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Gunter, we did that event about 18 months ago, I've been aware of what a 300 looks like for a while before even that. I like the wheels, there's not much more to it than that I'm afraid. If you like the black & gold go buy a black car and put gold wheels on it. I've been and done that, I like to have a change from time to time.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

....go buy a black car and put gold wheels on it. I've been and done that, I like to have a change from time to time.

I know I know :) ...especially after all the forum member comments from 2008 on putting gold wheels on your car .

I wasn't going in a straight line. That's Graham Hill bend, very fast downhill into a decent left hander. I could have taken it slower...

However I am aware that the car could have better suspension than was fitted when I bought it hence...

Clipboard01-88.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Loving the new look Bibs, those S4s wheels in black with the chrome outer is a stroke or genius :whistle:

Although cant get DSC04483.JPG out of my mind :)

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

• Gold FFM

CrisS, use a picture of your car (resized to fit) in front view- & download *Tune-up Utilities* on your computer.

Change the windows start picture (if you a windows user..) in the *Tune-up* options -click onto the folder and chose your picture, use the option to convert the starting/loading/windows-start running light into red colour-option

think that magic will make you smile !? :)

not perfect, an especially not a Trans-Am but think you can imagine what I mean :whistle:

The car looks awesome Bibs. And much better with out the wing :).

Who said that ? !

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

• Gold FFM

no, it's real - Pygocentrus nattereri kitchenus

..you can find it in the kitchen sink-pipe of big pubs

Some unwelcome house guests arrived on board this morning.

post-7988-126688875844_thumb.jpg

post-7988-126688879095_thumb.jpg

post-7988-126688882121_thumb.jpg

1st time I've ever had this problem at sea in 36 years. Bats, Ladybirds and moths yes, but never fricking huge bees swarming. Actually before they settled we were more concerned.

Hoping they leave without any persuasion being required!

Now for a quiz for the ones who like these things. What is ironic about my ship 'Seillean' having all these bees on her? In this internet age probably not difficult.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

I used to go out with a bird who had a Great Dane, surprisingly it didn’t fit in my then Elan. When I pulled up in the drive it would come out and look down on me. :wallbash: It was much higher than the car.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Isn't it Gaelic for Bee or something like that?

Obviously too easy! Spot on Simon.

Original BP concept in mid 80's is we would go from well to well (flower to flower) taking the nectar (oil) back to the hive (refinery). All our N. Sea fleet were named in Gaelic.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

22022010403.jpg

:wallbash:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein