Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 129 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

On 07/08/2017 at 19:16, 100th_Idiot said:

The Feckin Excel passed MOT. 

A few items to sort.

3 pin holes in the exhaust which the garage are welding.

Small oil leak on rear rocker which they will reveal.

Small leak from steering pump which I'll need to replace at some point.

Front suspension bushes a little worn so will need to replace those at some point.

Not bad at all. Now to plan the rest of the work that needs doing.

Work? what work?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

This made me very happy and go a bit red! In the petrol garage in Petts Wood, filling up when two very attractive girls pull up on  the opposite pump in a mini convertible. 

The driver gets out after talking to her mate and says , "hi James, I am Moneypenny"

then they both piss theirselves laughing and so did I to be honest! 

Dont get that in a porker do you. 

• Haha 2

"Can I get a pic of you next to my car?" What's creepy about that. Just don't add "To show my mates on the Lotus Forum to prove a pretty girl spoke to me.......Can you bend over a little? Maybe.....hey Come back!!"

• Haha 2

Stop me and buy one!!

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, Dan E said:

This made me very happy and go a bit red! In the petrol garage in Petts Wood, filling up when two very attractive girls pull up on  the opposite pump in a mini convertible. 

The driver gets out after talking to her mate and says , "hi James, I am Moneypenny"

then they both piss theirselves laughing and so did I to be honest! 

Dont get that in a porker do you. 

B6A183A6-614E-4F28-9A7D-10C8E9B473DB-4469-0000043AA479B8BF.jpeg.b5973649bca6aba8aeeea4ee9b1b3cd5.jpeg

I'm saying no more

Only here once

1 hour ago, LF1 said:

Qualified 2nd at my nemesis track  (Oulton) in manual a car without rev matching. Phew. I can still drive!

Out of interest what are you driving and in what series? Is there a thread/youtube we can follow you on?

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

I will  kill you.......................

Stop me and buy one!!

Nice work Bibs. 

My day ended well when I came home to find my Evora back on the drive (has been having some electrical gremlins sorted). When my wife said she needed some cash, I selflessly agreed to drive to the cash point on her behalf, via a rather indirect route...

• 2 weeks later...

Another day and parked in Tescos and another "Lovely Esprit you have!"  What's going on?  I've had years of people turning their noses up at it / ignoring it and now 2 people in 2 days!  Maybe the Stevens Esprit has entered the Classic car status now and people are liking it.  And the haters have died of old age.  Still another happy day :)

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, DDubya said:

Have been tracking down various pension funds. Lost paperwork due to nomadic lifestyle, house moves, divorce etc. Finally, finally, after being repeatedly told by a past employer that they only ever had a single group and even the pension provider stating this was my only fund, I have located a six figure sum in a past pension account which has done rather well.

Dont mind if I do!  ??

Quick - get it out and spank it all....

Only here once