Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

I had to go out to some one who filled up his coolant resovoir with power steering fluid. Made me chuckle. :P

Oops - While I know it's not nice to laugh in these circumstances, I couldn't help myself. :wub:

Reminds me of the time that my wife, just after we had met, filled her petrol car with diesel.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Today I'm happy because I'm going to leave work just a little bit earlier than normal and go for a nice swim :P

EDIT: I'm also happy as it turns out this is the 200000th post on the forum :wub:

Edited by Laura

I thrilled because the weather is finally nice after a long stint of crappy rain and heat. I drove the Esprit to the office today... and finally, sitting at the light the girl in the passenger seat of the car next to flashed me a screamed "I love your car"... a nice Esprit ride to work with boobies. Only a good beer handed to me at the office door could have made the AM better!

Cameron

"If you feel that you are in total control of the car, well, your just not driving fast enough". Jimmy Clark

Laura,

I believe your new boss may not what it's all cracked up to be. I've heard your new boss is very demanding and works all hours god sends!

I hope you have your hours of contract in writing?

Did you negotiate any bonuses?

What made me happy today is that a very special person on this forum came to my rescue! Not sure if this person wants to be named, so for now, he's known as my saviour and he knows who he is.

The other thing that made me happy today was this is the first day I've wore a shirt and tie for work this year and it worked! This has made me realise the importance of how fortunate Iam and really motivated me into working.

Dave Walters

The Chiropractor cracking all the bones back in to place first made me whince..... Then smile when I was cooking dinner and felt so sprightly I was almost behaving like Ainsley...

Edited by Setras

I really find it rewarding to write stories about murdering people that p1ss me off, I feel so calm and relaxed once they're dead. It's such frightfully good fun!

Now where did put that M16.

Roger :D

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

I really find it rewarding to write stories about murdering people that p1ss me off, I feel so calm and relaxed once they're dead. It's such frightfully good fun!

Now where did put that M16.

Roger :D

Are you receiving any form of professional Help???? :P

I am happy because I've been on a buying spree. My collection of cars now consists of my Esprit S4, New Honda Civic (picked up today), New Nissan Note (Picked up last week for the Mrs), a Kia Rio (wifes old car) and a Mitsi Colt N plate for my daughter, (bought Monday).........Unfortunately I only have a 2 car drive.....anyone got any space? :D

Guess what I did with my investment money...... :P

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

Well my new bike battery has just turned up :P:D and the sun is shining so I'm off to pick up the bad boy and go for a burn :)

Providing I don't kill myself whilst out remembering how quick it is, I'll speak to you all later

Have a fab day everyone :)

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

I'm happy because I received a totally unexpected and extremely thoughtful early Christmas present from a fellow LEFer today. Made my day and reminded me that there are a lot of thoughtful and generous spirited people still out there. You know who you are......... THANK YOU!

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

I was but he pissed me off!

Apparently not too bad. An M16 is for traffic problems on the motorway... now a good knife... that is personal touch! Hahaha.

Cameron

Edited by Autocross7

"If you feel that you are in total control of the car, well, your just not driving fast enough". Jimmy Clark

• Gold FFM

Going to be a happy bunny in the morning - Looks like V8 might be returning after a five week absence. :D

Long story but thanks to Peter England99

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

We're having fresh salmon tonite my house smells of....nuff said..... :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

As my previous post states I was less than happy close of play yesterday....!! :beer:

Tried again with the bike today and still no joy....!!! Looks like I've been screwed on ebay, buyer has 100% positive feedback but is now not replying to emails....!!! :(

Chunky Lover