Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 5 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

I've heard that Australian sharks really dig Mahler, Roger. :dizzy: (But they don't bother "finned" Esprit owners---"professional courtesy" I'm told) :rofl:

Covered ! B)

PICT0008-1.jpg

Q and I are working on the submersible version. :devil:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

A brilliant "on the fly" tactical solution, Mr. Bond.

Seeing that magnificent wing once more in the light of day has brought upon me, dare I say it, "a quantum of solace." B)

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• 2 weeks later...

I cycled down to the beach again today, this time listening to Litolf, took a phone call on the way with my new hands free set up, not bad on a bicycle! I don't think the local sharks like Litolf, none of them turned up, had a swim, perved on a few babes in bikinis, gee school holidays are tough I might have to take a break soon B)

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

I'm happy because I have secured tickets for the upcoming AC/DC and Metallica concerts in Norway :evil:

I'm also happy because Bibs opened up LEF Norway group - Thank you Bibs :welcome:

Maybe I'll be even happier next week when I hopefully get my S3 back from the shop - wish me luck

Bjorn

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean

"If it isn't leaking, it's empty" - Comment from a British sportscar enthusiast after being made aware of an oil slick under his car

Lotus Car Club Norway (LCCN) - lccn.no

LCCN on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/LotusCarClubNorway/

• 1 month later...

Bumpity bump... more cheer is needed methinks!

Today I'm happy because I've realised there really is no reason to be scared of the dentist. I've been working myself up for weeks about a few fillings and it couldn't have been a quicker, painless experience and now I'm hole free (well on the left side of my mouth at least... the right side is next week) :)

• Gold FFM

A nice long weekend ahead for me. Just finished work early for the day, and deliberately no work for the weekend. Away most of it for a pals 40th in Bristol, and back home Sunday night for the Superbowl. Happy Days. :)

Now, wheres the Sun gone...

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Funny this topic should come back up today. Having spent most of my life missing nature, I was looking closely at our local marine life today, tiny fish almost transparent, black ones with huge eyes, masses of colour, rippling gills, not in tanks, but in their world, I was just thinking, "What a wonderful world"

If you can say that in 2009 it must be impressive. :)

Edited by Roger the Dodger

• Gold FFM

Just been told there's no pay rise this year, and there's a huge severance programme about to start.

BUT - we've just launched a new Paddington Bear Skyflier pack! Yaaaaaay!! :)

Edited by sparky

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

If you sever people... does that mean that you get twice the staff for the same money ?

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

What makes me happy is that I look forward to playing some games with the kids and playing some poker with my mates this week end and forgetting a rubbish week.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

• Gold FFM
If you sever people... does that mean that you get twice the staff for the same money ?

Nah - contrary to popular belief, the 2 halves never grow back. Tried it on 3 of my staff this week.

Saved a bit on salaries though. Which was nice.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Returning home from errands in the Esprit today on a dual lane carriageway when a bright red (what else?) Ferrari, so new that it still had the paper dealer's plates installed ("Ferrari of San Francisco"--not sure what the heck he was doing in my neck of the woods) pulled up alongside, and gave a brief toot of "kindrid spirit" acknowledgement. The grin from the passenger as he surveyed the equally red Lotus beside him was as big as a cheshire cat's. :D

Must be the season for exotics to come out of the woodwork (the weather has been fairly nice this week), as just two days ago a brand new Lambo happened to cruise up to my right wing at a dual left turn stoplight, and acknowledged my "thumbs up" with a reciprocal grin and nod as well. Even the megabucks crowd appreciates Colin's efforts. :D

Oh, and did I mention that I was especially buoyed by spotting (in the "General Motoring" section) a great big manly wing securely bolted to Alex's GT3 in the pic at the top of page 3 of the "Photo Challenge" thread. Roger, are you getting this? :)

And did I mention that you can catch this rare "find" on page 3 of the "Photo Challenge" thread in "General Mororing"? :yes::D

Today I'm happy because I think this is the most snow I have ever seen in my life! I've been out to play, trod on all the untrodden snow I could find (which mainly involved walking over peoples empty driveways and running away), I've thrown a couple of snow balls and I even laid in the snow to make an angel.

Now as I go to bed it's snowed so much that all trace of this has gone and our tracks have been filled with a few more inches of snow. As I was sitting in the window ten minutes ago I saw lightining too which I understand is quite unusual in a snow storm.

I'm also very lucky that I have no reason to drive anywhere so I'll not have any inconvienence in the morning just a snowman to build :)

• Gold FFM
Today I'm happy because I think this is the most snow I have ever seen in my life!

Still waiting for my share :) Not a single flake as of yet.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

Happy: four inches here and chucking it down!

Unhappy: I'd already booked a day's leave - what a waste.

Happy: I get to write my name in the snow. :)

But will it be YOUR handwriting, Gary?!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

Hehehe. Well, I'd prefer it to be someone else's...

I was swimming out to a small island today when I realised I was almost surrounded by all these small fish, some quite colourful, it really made me fell glad to be alive. (I'll have to get an underwater camera)

Roger <_<

• Gold FFM

I was struggling out to my car this morning when I realised I was surrounded by all this snow and ice, all of it white, it really made me remember how much I still hate you, Roger. (I'll have to get a shovel)