Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 8 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Mine isn't either...but I've still got one!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM
Haha, look whats on the same page......obviously Ian was doing 20mph and the other one 70......

That was Tony coming past me on the way to Brands a couple of years ago. And actually quite 'staged' We had a couple of walkie talkies, it was just a matter of saying "Take 1" to Tony and pressing Record on the remote. :(

Finding out this is to be our new home has made me very very happy today

That looks a lovely place Laura! (Its the garage photo really us blokes are looking at)- You letting that Bibs fella come along as well? :o Just kidding. Hope you'll both be very happy there.

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Finished the grass :(

Always makes me smile when its all freshly cut. Lisa will be happy when she gets home :o

IMG_0367.jpg

Unfortunately Polly has sustained an injury and is now a limpy limperson :(

She didn't like being mowed!!!

IMG_0366.jpg

Only joking about mowing the dog! Don't know what happened and can't see exactly where the blood is coming from, its almost like shes pulled the skin back from her nail. She is feeling very sorry for herself and is visibly feeling the pain.

Still the garden looks nice :)

p.s. Laura, are you sure there is going to be enough room for the two of you in that house?

Its very Grand and I'm really looking forward to taking a peek at it. If you need a hand moving then let me know!

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

Beautiful home Laura! Congrats. Graham would love a sit on lawn mower but he would look like Austin Powers! (you know the scene!).

What makes me happy - no more Uni work (waiting for results) and Graham agreeing to a puppy (only he doesn't know it yet!).

Happy Days!

post-1-039744300201278592955.jpg

What made me happy today?

Driving home from work in Finchley, via various main roads and country twisties, in the Elan with the roof down. Now if that's not a great end to a crap week, to put the icing on top passed a silver/grey Esprit on the A10 at Ware (type and reg I do not know as by now it's dark). Exchanged waves twice, as I passed him and then he passed me at the next exit.

Any ideas who it was?

Dave.

Laura & Bibs thats a fine looking new home.

Congrats to you both.

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Congratulations to the both of you, Bibs and Laura! I'm glad to see you two doing your part to keep the British economy afloat by becoming members of "the landed gentry." :P:)

May I be the first to ask: will there be any effect on the LEF site (assuming that you are moving the "server"), and if so, for how long? There are a lot of us lab rats out here that can only be away from the treadle bar for so long.

Hope the move goes smoothly for you.

Cheers,

John

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

That big yellow ball in the sky! What the hell is it!

Makes me feel that this could be a good year for all!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Well, that would explain why we went from 92F to 34F in the span of 36 hours. The big yellow ball must have gotten stuck over GB. :)

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Purza,

If you need a second opinion don't be afraid to ask :)

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

What made me happy today?

Telling Anna that she couldn't take her new car to work today as I'd not seen it in proper light yet.......After breakfast, I was washing up, and this was my view:

IMG_5107.jpg

Smile?.....oh yes, like a Cheshire cat.

Naturally the 350 is pride of place and always will be.

All those cars and no dishwasher? sell the porsche and buy one.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

I am happy because the vet has phoned to say that Buttons (our cat) is Ok and there was nothing serious wrong with her. She is seventeen and a pedigree so we were a bit worried.

Blood tests show she is good for her age. Problem was an abscess on her anal glands which the vet has treated and we can pick her up tonight :)

Dave - 2000 Sport 350