Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 9 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

.. remember to wash your hands afterwards.....

:)

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
What made me happy today?

Telling Anna that she couldn't take her new car to work today as I'd not seen it in proper light yet.......After breakfast, I was washing up, and this was my view:

IMG_5107.jpg

Smile?.....oh yes, like a Cheshire cat.

Naturally the 350 is pride of place and always will be.

Excellent photo!! Great news re engine on its way :) :) Woohoooo !

350.gifNo.23

An email from Steve at S&J saying he has my new liners and they are being shipped!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

I fixed the washing machine....for

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

I work at a Volkswagen dealership and on Saturday... It was as busy as an electronics shop on boxing day! I had to turn away clients several times! Recession??? What? Where? :)

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Sending my loan docs back and knowing that the Exige is mine!!

Oh and the mrs getting an exercise bike for my office! Gets those Endorphines flowing....even though I only managed about 5 mins first time out :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

Fixed my freezer for

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

got the flood light working then :rofl:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Holy Cow!! It's clean Bibs.

Speaking to Lotus and learning that my car is only a week away!!! Can't wait!

Stop me and buy one!!

• Gold FFM

Sweeeet grudge, Bibs

Why am I happy tonight? Well, tomorrow:

747.jpg

+

CWseat.jpg

+

grand-hyatt-new-york-default.jpg

+

manhattan.jpg

+

doorway_06.jpg

+

richdennykevin.jpg

= my liver booking a separate flight home. I'll be wearing green to match my face, naturally.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Good to see the car has a new home, Bibsy. I'm assuming that the COF has the bunk next to yours?

Anyway, my 'Happy' moment has just happened. Cos from Sporto has just phoned to say that my old shed has scraped through it's MOT for another year. :rofl:

Why are you getting your Shed Mot'd? :rofl:

Stop me and buy one!!

Good to see the car has a new home, Bibsy. I'm assuming that the COF has the bunk next to yours?

Nope, one half for junk, the other for the Esprit, the COF stays on the driveway. I am allowed a small corner for my gardening stuff though so it's not all bad! :-p

What made me happy today?

To notice that there were people who still remembered me and actually were happy to chat with me :rofl:

I'm talking about you guys here on the forum, Thanks.

Jussi

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+