Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 202 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

wasnt so many years ago i drove into the farm yard and on top of the dutch barn (half round with corragated tin roof) was a man with a broom (35 / 37ft up) im thinking wtf tied to his waist was a rope that was attached to a tractor the other side of the dutch barn, he was re taring the tin roof !!! im like errr dad wtf are you doing ??? "im alright" was the simple reply 🙄

went on a foraging course today (2019 xmas present fropm wifey) now i was a bit hmmmm thinking we forage then eat it ??? but foraging was quite informative but then we got back and had the most fantastic three course lunch (not using our picks from the forest) followed by an espresso martin (vodka infused with funghi but yes incredible) if anyone fancies a day out or a meal or gift idea "forage cookery school rougham" and i saw a red m100 in the art exhibition next door and a green one on the a143 nr billingford on way home !!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scotty435 said:

Did you spot the lotus in front of the bin, it was camouflage

A bit of a familiar colour to me.

• Like 1

Absolutely, when your local skip company is owned by one of your favourite drivers it pretty much makes it an easy decision. Hoping he will make a return in future years. Besides they are actually really helpful and friendly, rather than most skip companies that treat non tradespeople like something that they trod in.

I wondered if anyone would notice!

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

On 03/10/2021 at 12:52, windymiller said:

so had a shockingly bad day yesterday 😒 but today was the car rally, calling in at the mill for refreshments and look what arrived !! seemingly both the owners of the elise and elite had previously owned launch edition evoras and turns out i tried to buy the evora once owned by Michael (the Elite owner) Michael then went on to so kindly give me a copy of his book which has REALLY made my day !!!! 😁 Already in discussions to put on a pure lotus day next year and have the windmill open !!! watch this space !!1780839023_IMG_20211003_110232_3501.thumb.jpg.d1b3d203a8a749dcdf170758772b9760.jpg1767394850_IMG_20211003_123159_3731.thumb.jpg.a1b2f5700913f415b6f0c6d94513e850.jpg

How is Michael? I've not had a chance to speak to him since his last charity bash at Brooklands nearly 2 years ago now. I usually bump into him at Goodwood every year, but not seen him since the dreaded plague!