Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 45 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Pictures please, a friend of mine, yes about my age too, has a sonic screwdriver. :rolleyes:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Nice :thumbsup: though it does seem a little warm for the paint.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

What made me happy today was the realization that I should be able to have Sue's car fixed in time for my upcoming speed awareness course

(37 in a 30 limit)

Just want to see the look on their faces. Interestingly, it wasnt the 150 mph supercar that I was driving to get the ticket it was my Ford Fiesta diesel LOL

John

Had a little fire in my new toy at Silverstone MGLive event last weekend but the garage tell me today it is nowhere near as bad as I thought.......and the number of people who offered to lend me a car to go home in that evening...people are so kind. :thumbsup:

Though this be madness yet there is method in it ( Polonius in William Shakespeare's Hamlet)

• Gold FFM

I had my last official day at the place where I work today. Still have to go in tomorrow (unpaid) to clean up my laptop and move emails etc into project folders on the LAN and stuff. Saturday, Sunday, Monday going through the house turfing stuff in a dempster. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday the movers com and go. Cars and the bike leave Thursday and so do the dogs. Friday, we leave WA.

This time next week, Liz myself and my daughter Alicia will be in Melbourne in a hotel in Geelong.

Monday the 11th, I start my new job 2,680 kms away as the crow flies.

Wow. :unsure:

Sometime after that, once the Lotus gets there, I will be taking Liz for a drive around the Great Ocean Road in the south of Victoria. :thumbsup:

Edited by ramjet

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Removalists are in and doing a great job. Awesome guys. :thumbsup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Watching my 4-year old go nuts watching the Rory Gallagher Irish Tour '74 DVD.

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Watching my 4-year old go nuts watching the Rory Gallagher Irish Tour '74 DVD.

Brilliant, start them in the Cradle Rock and hope she doesn't turn into a Tattoo'd Lady!

They had a package sale at my local Guitar Center--an Epiphone "Les Paul" ukelele with a piezo pickup under the saddle, and one of those mini 9-volt powered Fender amps with the most gruesome solid state distortion I've ever heard. He's now taken to playing it on 11 with a slide, dobro style, on his lap. I will require aspirin soon.

Greater love hath no man, I reckon!!!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Greater love hath no man, I reckon!!!!

You might not say that if I post an MP3. In fact, I'm not sure I can resist. Maybe later tonight. Talk about an "orrid racket"!!!

Fixed this crazy noise in my Esprit

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B2nifoCpaFSfMjY3MzZmNmEtNjVhMi00OTdmLWE4NTYtYjkzOTgzZDFmNWU3&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

plays in quicktime or on Android smart phones in the voice recorder.

It was a new (obviously bad) vacuum check valve that I had put in, between the crank case breather and the intake manifold. THe sound was really loud, people could hear it 20ft away!

Drove me nuts at first to figure out what it was from since i had done some work on the car and changed too many things at once.

Now the car sounds and drives great!

Also got to drive in the rain for the first time with my LSD, and my new Brembo race brakes, and JRZ suspension. Brakes don't like working when cold and wet, but other than that I am very happy with them! Suspension is great too, though still needs tweaking.

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

I HAVE JUST DRIVEN MY CAR!!!!!! :) :) :)

Try not to brake it again. :D