Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 48 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Getting a phone call from my daughter to telling me she got 8 A* 's and 3 A's. Well all that money spent on schools fees hasn't been wasted!

SNAP ......well almost :w00t:

Getting a phone call from my son telling me he got 8 A*´s, 2 A´s and 1 B (in German). Really pleased for him and planning to celebrate his success this evening.

Well done son !

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

I'm happy to be over my 3 day long virus.....Daytime TV is cr*p!

Also, Congratulations to all the proud parents!!

Wait 'til you've had man-flu, then we'll talk about being ill! :P

(PS 'Man flu' has been added to the dictionary this year along with 'woot' and 'jeggings'. Enjoy my humour and learn at the same time, what a great website this is :D)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I had a bad case of Bird Flu, Which has been scientifically proven to be much worse than the commen 'Man Flu' that you speak of...

Embarrassingly had to google the word ‘Woot’.....

“Aimee walks away bowing her head in shame” :blush:

SNAP ......well almost :w00t:

Getting a phone call from my son telling me he got 8 A*´s, 2 A´s and 1 B (in German). Really pleased for him and planning to celebrate his success this evening.

Well done son !

Kids today are too smart!

Found lost wallet! see "what made you unhappy"

Met a girl, in the Avery Brewery tap room, who almost bought an Elise, loves sportscars (has driven Elise, Exige, and Ford GT on track), and is an engineer converting hybrids to plug-ins... Not a bad night

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

Does that mean you know what jeggings are? I thought it was those 2 idiots with the funny hair from x-factor!

I love Jeggings, you'd look lovely in a nice pair!!....(not the 2 idiots with funny hair)

and is an engineer converting hybrids to plug-ins... Not a bad night

Shes too green, dump her!!

you'd look lovely in a nice pair!!....

BRRRRRPPPPP I just threw up in my mouth.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Have you ever seen the film 'Theres something about Mary'?

BRRRRPPPPP....there goes my breakfast again!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

haha...You need to work on your gag reflex!! xx

I can't help it! Bibs in Jeggings is in my head and won't get out!!! Going to hospital to get a lobotomy!

I’d like to see this....Just out of curiosity!! :getmecoat:

• Gold FFM

My son Jarryd has just won the club championship at my old golf club. 36 hole matchplay, 5 and 4.

Absolutely stoked for him. :thumbsup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

My first attempt at doing valve adjustment, new belts, hoses, and all the other 'while you're in there' stuff on the Esprit is going back together and it should be running again soon. :D

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad

I have a baby that is now 1 day overdue, the sun is shining, so took the wife out for a last "only 2 of us" trip in the Esprit. Even after only a couple of weeks of not driving it I had forgotten how much I love driving it and what a rewarding experience it is, even if you are looking for rough roads to try and get the baby moving!! now 3 hours of banging out some great tunes on the radio! does it get any better?

Twitter @radioRedwards

Posting a package to my younger son (who I dropped off at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh last week as he begins his next adventure in life. Freedom!) containing (among other things) his favorite chips* and salsa from "authentic" local sources, and imagining the grin on his face when he opens up the shipping box. Did the same 3 years ago for the older son when he was studying abroad in Scotland (have you ever looked for good salsa in Edinburgh? Thought not), and have to tell you that domestic postage is a lot cheaper!

*the non-finned kind, you uncultured dolt :fish:

(I've always wanted to use that "smiley") :lol:

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Indeed we are sometimes deprived here in the colonies,

Ceylon tea (my preferred blend) and Coleman's Mustard both arrive via the mail man.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Is this the part where Kimbers brings up his "Twinkies" addiction? :sofa:

(or was it "Butterfingers?")

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

We definitely get the worse end of the deal here...whenever I have something shipped from UK the postage figure always seems like a pittance, even compared with US domestic for similar weights.

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad