Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Essex Random Images....... - Page 15 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Essex Random Images.......

nello

Agree with Richard your Essex is the fairest of them all because it is in stunning original condition rather than restored, certainly can't be replaced and how it should stay. Patina rules! ??

• Like 1

Do or do not, there is no try! 

1 minute ago, LOTUSMAN33 said:

Agree with Richard your Essex is the fairest of them all because it is in stunning original condition rather than restored, certainly can't be replaced and how it should stay. Patina rules! ??

Its desktop wallpaper material.....though id never get any work done. Amazing that its in original condition. Many restored ones never look that good!

• Like 2

Reading these posts makes me kick myself for selling my Essex no10 all those years ago. It seems its still in someone's garage gathering dust?. I have just got back into esprit ownership having brought a turbo S4. Nice car but not the same as an Essex.

20 hours ago, RichardJGC said:

That is stunning! I could set up a chair and sit and stare at it all day! :-)

I'll second that !!

Keep off the straight and narrow

17 hours ago, Graham R said:

Reading these posts makes me kick myself for selling my Essex no10 all those years ago. It seems its still in someone's garage gathering dust?. I have just got back into esprit ownership having brought a turbo S4. Nice car but not the same as an Essex.

All I have for 010 is that its currently in storage Graham but I cannot recall where I noted that from and have no images I'm afraid....

What a awesome picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very great the car really looks as new! i wish i had a Essex! and also like that!

here i found a pre-production Essex (without ears).

picture was taken @ Geneve motorshow 1980

10ft2ro.jpg

Edited by Tocus
  • Like 2

It's also got what looks like the later Esprit decal on the front. The t has a longer tail. Unless thats the decal from the S3? :) 

It's getting there......

• 5 weeks later...

oqkpqx.jpg

here a picture from the German test (1980)

• Like 2