Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Essex Random Images....... - Page 18 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Essex Random Images.......

nello

Ideally it would have anodised wheel barrels but having tried to achieve this with my own car I know that it can only be successfully done with new barrels.

While I still love the original satin finish I have to admit that highly polished wheels look good on an Essex, you could argue they are more consistent with the mirror decals but they definitely increase the bling factor.

• Like 2

Looks amazing Mark! Thanks for the pics, now i know how my essex will look in the daylight. :) I've never seen my car outdoors since i,ve reassembled it after paint work .At the moment my car is jacked up in the dark garage and still waits for the engine.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, swindon_alan said:

I've got a big bag of old shillings and pennies (including ha'pennies, pennies, sixpences, thrupenny bits, half crowns and some ten shilling and pound notes)? Would that do it?

Alan, if you throw in a few gold bars as well that might help.

Steve T

9 hours ago, swindon_alan said:

I only have pre decimalisation bullion, it's in troy ounces. Would that be ok?

No problem with troy ounces have you got £125,000's worth - thats the starting price for an Essex Turbo these days. 

• Thanks 1

i really like the car, but i dont like the interior, it need to have big bumps inside the seats, and tears in the door pannels and all around,

now it looks like a 85 turbo, and not as a early (dry sump) esprit,

maby i can swap my Ford GT40 to this car ;-)

3 hours ago, Tocus said:

i really like the car, but i dont like the interior, it need to have big bumps inside the seats, and tears in the door pannels and all around,

now it looks like a 85 turbo, and not as a early (dry sump) esprit,

maby i can swap my Ford GT40 to this car ;-)

Tocus, Is your GT40 a Super Performance Continuation ? 

On 9/26/2017 at 12:24, lotuseaters said:

Essex 018 finally ready for the road .

IMG_1404.JPG

Mike that is absolutely gorgeous. If it was LHD and in the USA I'd have it in my collection in a heartbeat. Perfection!

1 hour ago, Veilside said:

Tocus, Looks good what make of replica is it ? 

GTD40 and its for sale ;-) and RHD.

29 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

How much ?.

if you are interested, just send me a PM