Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Essex Random Images....... - Page 24 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Essex Random Images.......

nello

On 30-3-2018 at 21:33, Mark Blanchard said:

27247559008_d88ced916b_b.jpg

a rare LHD. but with LOTUS on the bumper

That's the Swedish car I always used to see at Donnington IIRC Steve. Think the chap used to drive it there and back every year. Did the owner paint the picture in Marks' post above as its the same car?

Edited by nello

does anybody has picture's of the number 25 of the Essex list? chassis number 950.. does it still has no MOT?

Very little detail on that one Tocus - Supplied new from Portman Garage - an early Decemeber '80 car. Supplied new to a Mr D Brierton. Original eg. was MPW 777W (Registered Jan '81) but I also have it on a Private plate - 375 ETR. No pictures I'm afraid. Its not listed on the DVLA site as SORN (off-road) but theres no record of any current/recent MoT and it was last Taxed in 1996 - so fearing the worst...... sadly.

Edited by nello

10 hours ago, Veilside said:

Essex 025 - MBW 777W Chassis No. 10950

Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 10.53.20.png

Many thanks for this picture! first time i see #950, its very funny because i own #951

this car has stand before my car on the line...

10 hours ago, Veilside said:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love the black one with the silver stripes/decals & all silver Compomotives - surprisingly don’t think I’ve seen that combination before🤗

Interesting - OK so the first one is No.17 - a car I know very well as you know. Are you sure this was 1989? That was before Paul bought the car but as far as I am aware the previous owner did not attend car meets etc. It looks like back of the boxes on the Craner Curves which I know we did go to though cannot remember parking the car there with other Loti and that would have been in to the 90's. The roped off car is the ex- Thatcher No.100 car (with definately Blue wheel centres!) and next to the (agreed nice!) black one is OPW 665X which was No.5 - I believe that car is in France now. 

Edited by nello

• 1 month later...