Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
MERRY CHRISTMAS - Page 2 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

MERRY CHRISTMAS

richardvg

Merry Christmas from a sunny (but cold) California, and here's a pic of my present to myself - this little lot cost nearly $100 from our local "English store"!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

post-87-126169139336_thumb.jpg

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Merry Christmas everyone, I am totally enjoying my time on the forum, all the folks I have met and of course driving the car. Along with the early Christmas present Bib's arranged at the Lotus factory the other week.

Paul, I picked up the PG Tips the other week in the UK but figured the Mince pies would probably not arrive intact so am missing those.

I have no idea where this is but if anyone goes let us know how it turned out!

post-3282-126169810406_thumb.jpg

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

• Gold FFM

Well it is Christmas day here in Australia now, so Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum. :) Wishing you all a safe and happy festive season.

Stay safe and I'll see you all again next year as I won't be near a pc until 6th January.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Well it is Christmas day here in Australia now, so Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum. :( Wishing you all a safe and happy festive season.

Stay safe and I'll see you all again next year as I won't be near a pc until 6th January.

Some are luckier than others :) I hear it is hot and wet down under for Christmas.

I have not been near a PC for 3 years as I use a Mac! Sorry but you probably knew that was coming. :)

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

• Gold FFM

Macs here as well Bob, Just said pc's for the ease of it.

38 deg C here today and about 50% humidity. Just spoke to my father in Darwin, 35 deg C there as well, but humidity about 100%.

Have been watching the news and seeing the snow and weather in various places around the world. One day I'll have Christmas somewhere where it snows.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Merry Christmas to one and all on the Forum from sunny 33C Brazil. Just spoken to a cold wet home in Scotland and not missing my Mother being there for the meal, creating arguments and in family fighting to be honest! rolleyes.gif Definitely a perk of the job.

I have had a great year + on the Forum and have leaned a lot about Lotus and life. Met some lovely new people through here. (You know who you are). I have a new nickname at home from wife and sons involving a mixture of the words Geek, Forum and Lotus. Totally unfair!! thumbsup.gif Hopefully will be able to get to one of the bigger events one day and meet up with more of you.

Many thanks to Bibs and Laura for all their efforts - and advice. I'm sure that their input is colossal. May the Forums keep going from strength to strength.

Better get back to 'work' if it can be called that today. A fair bit of apathy on board as santa missed us as he shot by last night in his Speedo's, however his fairy helpers did look rather fetching in the G string bikinis. animier.gif (I wish!)

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Just back from lunch with folks. Vicki is with her folks (nine years and our folks have never met!) as they have lunch later. Just me, the cats, and a bottle of jerry here.

:)

Wishing a merry christmas to all of you with cars made up of:

Various mild steel and now very rusty nuts and bolts, spade crimps, unexpected connector blocks, Cracked and perished hoses, worn carpets on industrial grade carpet glue, old and out of date tyres, doors that fill up with water, blowing head gaskets, cracked manifolds, Slow and dying window motors, rusty door trim, rotting tanks, rubbish heaters, Worn bushes, sparkplugs in pools of oil, broken electric ariels, cracked dash masks, knackered chargecooler systems, Ripped and worn drivers seats, chipped and scraped valances, leaking roofs, fading and gel crazed paint, odd petrol smells, creaking interiors, weird startup noises, long overdue C services, intermittant checklights and bent leyland door handles.

And a merry christmas to any non lotus owners too!

:)

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

merry christmas everyone gathering.gif

Blimey, that's some pretty impressive hangover.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!