Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Help, I can't post an image or video to the forum! - Page 6 - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Help, I can't post an image or video to the forum!

Bibs

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 18:56, Bibs said:

You can only edit for 30 mins. Email or PM me the files and I'll add them for you. :)

Hi Bibs,

I've PM'd the required files to you. If you can insert them in the original post when you have time that would be great.

Thanks

Martyn :welcome:

• 11 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

As Photobucket has gone to allowing links for subscribers only I have started to use Flicker.  However, when I try to embed an image on here using the "inset other media"/ "Insert image from URL, the screen just seems to freeze with the box into which I pasted the link from the embed option on Flicker showing.  Looking at the link it has 2 references to URLs.  Pasting the link into Notepad and copying and pasting the second of them to the reply worked but that seems a bit long-winded.  Is there a simpler way?

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• 4 months later...

Following on from my post above, I am also having trouble embedding videos from YouTube.  I tried to past the web address as a link and tried using the share option and copying and pasting the link that gave me but neither worked.  What did I do wrong or not do?  I'm using Firefox.  Thanks.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

To correct your post yesterday, I visited the video on yt and copied the 'share' url rather than the full url and that worked. I'm guessing it's a bug in the software mate, I'll raise a support ticket.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 3 years later...

Sorry @nello, that's not available as the threads that the attachments are in could be ruined by the removal of images. You can either use off site hosting, there are a lot of choices or use our FFM account which has much more upload space (space on the internet is expensive with server hosting companies still sadly!). 

• 2 months later...

If you're on an iPhone, you can update the software and it'll deal with this. Apple tried this new format (HEIC) but the internet didn't like it so the new software automatically converts the image to jpg when you upload it. 

• Like 1