Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 15 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

LOG 32 parking lot at the Orlando Hilton, after the track day at Sebring and most folks had already gone home...

Evoras%20at%20LOG%2032.jpg

Lotus Alex Job Racing Evora GT and my matching Schecter Solo-6, #1 of 50:

LAJR%20Evora%20and%20Guitar.jpg

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

I finally got to blackening the roof, spoiler and sides. I'm very surprised by the result as I was apprehensive as to whether I would actually like it. It actually looks much cleaner and complete this way.

Obviously I had too much time to think about improvements while the car was at the dealer to get a new gearbox..

post-12365-0-10952600-1352378643.jpg

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Found a great little Android App today, Pro HDR Camera and took some shots. Looking better every day :w00t:

post-12365-0-82553200-1352550479.jpg

post-12365-0-42531500-1352550499.jpg

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Did you go for paint or vinyl?

I had it covered with vinyl, but it looks as good as paint. They did a great job. While paint might have been an option for the roof, the vinyl is a good protection lower sides and splitter.

Did you manage to get the roof done in one piece? I was enquiring locally as I was going to do all the bits you have but roof had to be 2 bits which I refused to accept. Only tried one place so far tbh so is it worth looking further? I would get roof painted if I really liked the look but thought I'd go vinyl first to check. No balls!

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

My mirrors painting black was lost in a bigger bill so don't know. Roof was quoted for I think about 300~350 mark and I want to be sure I like it, as no going back!! I think very Ferrari Calafornia'ish

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

The roof was done in one piece. I paid 476 € for the full job, and including the splitter and sides.

Thanks. :cheers: I'll continue my search.

It's in the hands of one of our members from Greenwich, SE London. It was loaned to Bob Lutz I believe for his work on the Advisory Council.

That would be me. It was Tom Purves car in fact. It is Empire Green with sand leather, no Union Jack on the back though.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. :cheers: I'll continue my search.

Al, Derek has his done at Murray's I believe and very good it looks to, but that's against yellow. Not sure about red - you need to photoshop it to get an idea. Derek mentioned he was getting the sills done as well when we met at the last LEGS breakfast.

Amazed that is vinyl, really considering getting mine done now.

MMMMmmm what may Santa bring :D

.:: Lotus Evora 400 - Red ::.. | ..:: Polestar 2 - Midnight Blue | Ducati Panigale V2 - Red | Indian Scout Bobber - Black | Honda CB1000R Neo Cafe Racer - Black ::..

• 2 weeks later...