Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 123 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

7 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

This has been covered many times before. 

Although it is technically possible, in practice, it is too difficult (ie expensive) to get the carbon weaves to match between the roof, the intermediate panel and the bootlid. Hence the plastic panel. 

Even if it not match the Line I think it will looks better to get it full carbon un place of this plastic parts not matching with the other carbon parts

Why be classic when you can be unique

Lovely colour! 😎 Black wheels really suit that. 

Are you fitting a full 2ubular system by any chance? Or just the backbox?

Saw your car undressed, naked and in bits last Tuesday when I dropped off my VX at Craigs.

She was looking a bit sorry for herself but after getting dressed she does look super again.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Yeah, the dark wheels suit the colour of he car...definitely wouldn’t work as well with shiny silver alloys.  Just the back 2ubular back box for now, I’m led to believe from Craig it sounds epic especially on the overrun, but not actually picked the car up yet!!  

9 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Saw your car undressed, naked and in bits last Tuesday when I dropped off my VX at Craigs.

She was looking a bit sorry for herself but after getting dressed she does look super again.

Haha...I’ve seen another car getting a clutch done and it’s a fair strip down right enough!!  I’m led to believe it will feel like a new car!! 😀

• Gold FFM

The natural progression should be from my Sports Racer to a 400, but the GT is the true evolution in style. The 400 is a good machine but when Lotus use GT styling for the new 410 and the aftermarket is buzzing with GT bumpers for the S1 and 400 you know the 400 styling was more Audi/Lamborghini than Lotus..... I’ll get my coat 🧥😉😬

5A0E3DA4-D19F-42DC-A08D-8EB2A42DEE8A.jpeg

• Like 1