Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 198 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Snow came early this year in the Swiss mountains. It's not that unusal, but I hope the mountain passes stay open for a little bit longer. Have changed to winter tyres (Goodyear Ultra Grip), so I ready for some runs.. 😉

• Like 1
For the few who know the difference

On 23/10/2021 at 11:14, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

u3jjY7Z.jpg

Taken from the first floor of Lotus Silverstone yesterday! Because that's my car closest to camera :D  They do look good with a bit of elevation don't they? @LotusLeftLotusRight didn't get a chance to chat to you about your GTE!

Edited by jerzybondov
  • Like 1

For those looking to find a bronze wheel colour to go with racing green - please see my various attempts above.  It's currently on the bright bronze version (last photo).  But black for everyday rubber

IMG_20211029_162108.thumb.jpg.e1bd61c144c9f9da95edd0a5d4569807.jpg

• Like 1

Ah interesting. I’ve no current plans to switch, but I may want to go to a 2+2 at some point and wouldn’t mind a late series 1 in MS green. Nice to know one exists! (assuming it is 2+2). Is it an S?

9 minutes ago, Doug Ashley said:

Ah interesting. I’ve no current plans to switch, but I may want to go to a 2+2 at some point and wouldn’t mind a late series 1 in MS green. Nice to know one exists! (assuming it is 2+2). Is it an S?

No, I'm pretty sure it's an NA.

@Bruss @Doug Ashley The green one is a Sport 410 but I didn't like the side stripes so had them removed.  It does have all the other usual bits inc the carbon seats (good spot!).

There isn't a specific colour they are all 'bespoke' and funnily enough the photos 2 and 3 were attempts at matching the first colour!  Probably shows how difficult it is to do a good colour match

• Like 1