Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Time Travel... - Technology & Gaming - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Time Travel...

Bibs

Heh thats what I was thinking Laura.

I have a good frined in US of A and when ever we talk about stuff it always pops up in other conversations.

1st was religion, now time travel....

Thing is theoretically you cant go back in time or forward, you can only leap 'trains' into parallel universes - think thats the 6th dimension or something.

Its the concept that every moment in time has an infinite amount of posibilities - like a train journey with infinite points branching off to other possibilities (destinations)

Thats why you cannot visit or alter your own timeline - the moment jou jumped back you would meet an infitie branch and you life you take that route - off and away from the one you left.

Main prob is we're 3 dimensional beings, we cannot intereact with the 4th, 5th and 6th dimensions - which would allow timetravel.

Bit corny but explains it perfectly the relationships between dimensions.

I'd love to know more but my brain is not very big sadly :D

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

If you look closely, and are adept at reading lips, I think "she's" saying, "Can you hear me now?"

(or was it, "Oh sh*t, the guy with the camera has spotted me. Abort! Abort!")

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

My time travel fantasy involves starting a delivery company. "You need it yesterday?? Have you looked in your Goods In department, sir??!!"

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

She was holding her LEFT ear - no one uses a phone in their left ear, surely - that would be far too sinister.

• Like 1

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

Could be a Siemens 1924 hearing aid - a device which is hand held and looks like a modern mobile phone!

clicky

Dave wins.

Case closed.

:)

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Not so fast Tony!

There ARE those Doctor Who episodes in which Rose's phone worked from anywhere in space and time thanks to TARDIS-magic...so maybe the mysterious woman in the old film is friends with a Timelord?

New challenge: find the TARDIS in the footage! :hrhr:

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad

So, the old biddy is talking to herself I take it? I do that a lot myself, as sometimes it's the only way I can drown out the voices.

I thought we were constantly travelling forwards through time. If you wanted to get a bit further ahead than most people, you just have to go very quickly so you don't age as quickly as those travelling more slowly.

Of course, we could be going backwards instead but our memories only work in one direction.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

No the answer cannot be plasuable - it has to be fantastic, she is definatly a he alien from zog quite publicly speaking on her mobile phone that wouldnt work anyways but thats beside the point. He's a she's a he and regardless of any rational explanation I'm going to put my hands over my ears not close my eyes and start singing cus it's a time traveller and I so want it to be :rofl:

All this stuff about a 1924 hearing aid is a coverup by corperate america, new world order and clever snakes that seek to enslave us.

These pahges never existed before the video came to light, I have no proof of that but it's 100% true.

Sure john can elabourate more....

(ps well done Dave)

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Memo to Kaylon:

Good save, your excellency. Zorgon almost blew our cover with that blatant use of his Antares 5 Mark 7 Communicator in public. What a twit! Your retroactive creation of the Siemens' Company and their bogus 1924 hearing aid was a stroke of intergalactic genius. Can you believe how gullible these archaic hominids are?

The mission continues.

Deferentially yours,

Threpzik

Read the lips:

"Hello"

"Nah, i'm at the movies"

"Nah, it's shit, not even in colour"

:getmecoat:

She was holding her LEFT ear - no one uses a phone in their left ear, surely - that would be far too sinister.

You do when you're deaf in your right ear :devil:

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

I like the bit when he says, "Is it an AM/FM radio? But it was 1928." So it can't be a small radio because it was 1928 so it must be a time traveller with a cell phone. Seems perfectly logical to me. And, If I were a time traveller using a cell phone 60 years before they were invented, of course I would use it in a busy street. Makes perfect sense. How could it possibly be anything else?

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Memo to Kaylon:

Your Eminence, this fellow "Danny" has become somewhat of "rain on our parade, party pooper pedant." Suggest we ship him back to, say, the mid 14th Century in Europe (1348-1350 should do nicely) and let him conduct mobile phone cancer studies on rats. That Bubonic Plague/Black Death cover has pretty much run its course, and we'll need some backstory for the replacement theory on the populace's decimation for the new history books. I told Zorgon not to pass that M7 Communicator around so much, but he said it won him favour with the ladies.

Your faithful servant,

Threpzik

Depends upon how fast you conduct your research. Take too long, and it's medieval rat stew with flea garnish for you.

I have disabled the vibrate mode on Zorgon's communicator, and his dalliances with the ladies have diminished substantially.

Tell you what, I'll go with Zorgon given his taste in women. He can have the grandmas and leave the younger offsprings for me. I'll take quiet delight when he spots two and says "don't like your one".

DanR

Famous U.S. Marine Corps saying: "Go ugly early."