Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
I'll show you mine, now you show me yours - Page 26 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

I'll show you mine, now you show me yours

Just spent 6 hours cleaning my car with Autoglyms Pro system.

First I shamppo'd then conditioned (Sounds like hair!) then polished and finally sealed with a UV ray protecting silicon sealant. Even the flys slip off it now!! Pics below

Car paint was dull after washing and in the sun you can see small scratches:

IMGP4183.jpg

This is the final silicon sealant layer going on:

IMGP4182.jpg

Finished article is fantastic! But I'm knackered now!

IMGP4185.jpg

IMGP4186.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Veddy veddy noice, Sir Kimbers. :rolleyes:

(Must have dropped the coefficient of drag a notch or two as well!)

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

You a right about the Great Whites. They are attracted to the area by the seal colony on the peninsula.

We have a dude who is a well known body boarder locally and he was mistaken for a Turtle and came out of the affray missing a leg. Once out of hospital, he's back on his board in the water. Says lightening does not strike twice in the same place.

Few years back I was sailing my Hobie off Robberg and was followed for some minutes by a Great White, known affectionately as "The Robberg Express". The shark was longer than the Hobie 16 !

Just out of interest, went out to a local and fairly small car show yesterday in the red job and there was a 340R on display. First I have ever seen. Secondly one of the Lotus 7 replica drivers who was there beat me in the age stakes. He was 72 years old.

Bloody 'ell Rog! Money would not get me wet if I knew that there!!!!

To get back on topic your green one - is the light making it appear a lighter green than it actually is? Like the later G Turbos in BRG...........

Good lord It's MAD MAX!!!

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

All I want to know, Paul, is what in the hell are you using for a transaxle!!!? :D

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Blood hell! And Gearbox to take all that Torque?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

James , where can i get that sort of 'mechanic' !?

...as the hips are on quarter-window level that size should fit my 'applications' :sofa:

Edited by G

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

post-1393-1250569673_thumb.jpg

Shot taken in June of this year on the deck of the Albion Ferry.

Since 1957 Albion ferry was a free service taking cars across the Fraser River between Fort Langley and Maple Ridge, B.C. (the curious can refer to Google maps) It was discontinued at the end of July when a new bridge opened up a couple of miles downstream. The new bridge is, of course, a toll bridge.

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

Just spent 6 hours cleaning my car with Autoglyms Pro system.

First I shamppo'd then conditioned (Sounds like hair!) then polished and finally sealed with a UV ray protecting silicon sealant. Even the flys slip off it now!! Pics below

Car paint was dull after washing and in the sun you can see small scratches:

This is the final silicon sealant layer going on:

Finished article is fantastic! But I'm knackered now!

IMGP4185.jpg

IMGP4186.jpg

Kimbers,

From the final 2 photographs it looks like the small scratches have gone. Did that happen with the polishing or the silicon sealant?

I have the same colour Elise and I too have these small swirl scratches and want to get rid of them.

• 2 weeks later...

cobraesprit - what sort of figures is that thing pulling? fastest esprit in the uk maybe? 6 speed so a possible 200mph?

ITS AWESOME

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Very nice, and only four months to Christmas!

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

cobraesprit - what sort of figures is that thing pulling? fastest esprit in the uk maybe? 6 speed so a possible 200mph?

ITS AWESOME

At the mo she is the slowest Esprit in the uk, she will be running between 500 to 700bhp ( depending on supercharger drive ratio)

She is still work in progress, took nearly two years so far, planning is taking more time than the actuall work.

Just looked up the Bugatti Veyron power to weight ratio it's 446bhp/tonne, at 600bhp mine will be 461bhp/tonne !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by cobraesprit

A few shots of my Commemorative Edition No. 002--Presented to Mario Andretti in a ceremony before the 79 Long Beach Grand Prix by Colin Chapman for Mario and Lotus having won the 78 F1 World Championship.

First is the James Bond 007 Gala held March 007 2009 in Atlanta

Second is this past week on premier Targa Appalachia driving across mountains of North Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee. This

shot is late in the day after driving the notorious Tail of the Dragon and the car is parked by Fontana Lake as the mist is rising over it.