Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Caturday... - Page 15 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Caturday...

Bibs

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the feral cat seems to be altering his attitude towards me. I was working in the garden, and he lay down approx 5 feet from where I was working, closed his eyes and looked as though he was catching some sun and snoozing. He cannot be very stressed by my presence, but he walks towards me alternating from yowling for food and hissing at me, so I'm still a threat at some level.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Not yet. Vets are emergencies only!

Ah, I saw the 2 furry balls hanging in the background and just assumed...

• Haha 1

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

On 02/05/2020 at 21:34, eeyoreish said:

I see he's had 'the op' then 😥

Had to call the vet today as our 5 month old Coon has started getting decidedly frisky with his sister!🙈 I knew he was getting to be a big lad and had been planning to get him done at 6-7 months old but well, it is spring and the old sap has started rising a bit sooner than expected. 
Despite the current emergency only treatment, the vet said she regards this as an emergency, before we end up with more than we’d bargained for. 
So off for the chop next week, poor lad. 🔪🥜😪

• Haha 1

My cat sat on my lap tonight, nothing amazing in a cat doing that, except he's been with us c7years and this was the first time he got onto my lap of his own choice let alone happy enough to lay down.

Our Monty is a bit like that. On the odd occasion that he jumps on my lap I'm thinking it's because he loves me. He's probably just thinking where's the warmest place to lie...

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

Might be like them bring home the mice and birds, where it's teaching the dumb human how to catch prey. In this case "I'm not coming down, I'm going to encourage you to learn how to climb trees by pretending you're needed here , you've seen how I did it now follow my lead".

• Haha 1

They’re 15 weeks old now, and starting to become ever more adventurous. Son found a kitten tail protruding from the washing machine door yesterday. Thankfully it was obvious!

AFAD799F-E9E3-462C-8FF1-F3B049F53AC4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Margate Exotics.