Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chavvy.

Horrid.

Etc.

That is all.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Like it, I've seen it on a F360 and it looked great

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Obviously a US car :huh:

Fugly doesn`t even make t.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

I reckon the owner was car jacked, taken to the nearest swamp, then raped in the arse, then murdered.

His remains are in the CSI tent.

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

I reckon the owner was car jacked, taken to the nearest swamp, then raped in the arse, then murdered.

His remains are in the CSI tent.

You need to stop drinking RedBull.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Gary. Your post should start with "The person who did this should have been..................." And then your comment.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Well I think this just goes to show what happens if you 'chrome up' a Lotus...... it will all end by a swamp with CSI going over your leather interior with a UV lamp looking for semen.

A sober lesson to us all I think.

Sorry, still on the Red Bull.

So where'd this car come from anyway? Another Swizz edition?

P.S. Gary, your new avatar doesn't look anything like Homer Simpson.

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

I was going to say Swizz Cheese edition...you stole my thunder damn you!

Then I fear it's already to late to stop the invasion and I for one would like to welcome our new feline rulers

YAwn, If I had a pint for every exotic car I had seen covered in Baco foil, then I would be unable to write this, but then I do live in the Middle East, where there is no beer anyway! I have some pictures to prove my story, but I don't want to increase your pain levels.

Somebody said thought it (well a DB7) looked the dogs... Well I'm afraid I think it just looks bollocks. :thumbdown: Doesn't show off the car at all well. Oh a shiver just went down my spine it is that horrible.

Mind you no use for me as my cars get washed by dealer at annual service whether they need it or not :hrhr: so would never look like this for long. More like an old oven ready food tray due to be thrown in the recycle bin :cry:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Been following that and almost posted on it. I have great empathy for Andy! :cheers: Know where he is coming from. I have so many other things happening in my life I simply don't have the time for spending on a car.

It is also good to wind up a Porker owning, anal detailing, neighbour and mate. Best time was I washed half my car and left it in the street so he looked out over it so he thought I'd cleaned it. It is normally in drive & he only sees the arse end. We were going over for a curry and a drinking session later. So over he phones me to congratulate/heckle me for this lovely washed car.

Just before we go over I turned the car round and left it overnight. Brilliant response when he saw it later on and even better one when I didn't wash it next day he came over & did it when I was having dinner following evening as he couldn't stand looking at with its before and after paint work any longer!

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023