Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
1. Australian GP - Page 2 - Motorsport - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

1. Australian GP

TLF News

Fantastic to see Lotus and KImi on form early in the season.  I got the impression that Romain was tentative at the start and thus lost some positions, but was surprised to see him barely eke out a point.

Kyle Kaulback

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to work to watch the F1 (11:58 PM Saturday to ~2 AM Sunday).  The last 14 laps I was standing up -watching the TV.  The last 4 laps I clapped and cheered the car/driver to the finish.

Good thing no one was around to hear that.

AP

• Gold FFM

Don't have a tv at home Andrew, or worried you'd wake the rest of the household cheering? :getmecoat:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

A bit of both.  We have the TV . . . just don't have cable; so TSN can't be seen.  Also the 3 1/2 year old boy = quiet nights at our house.

AP

They said Eddie and his flowery shirts would be joining them later in the series.  Great result for Lotus and Kimi.  Those big Lotus badges on Kimi and Alan Permane's uniforms on the podium can't have done the factory any harm.

As it says it says on the Lotus GP website, "If you want to win, hire a Finn."

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Chuffed at that. Red Bull were so cocky in the interviews before hand on Sky F1 Channel. McLaren need some serious work doing! There was talk of going back to last years car if they are the same in the next race!

Did I see Kimi actually crack a smile....just a small one but definately a smile! I hate to think what he is like today. He's well known to enjoy a party!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Be interesting to see if it continues - bearing in mind Jenson won the first race last year and ended up fifth in the championship by the end of the season with McLaren third.

Not to piss on the bonfire, but opening races no longer mean a huge amount.

They said Eddie and his flowery shirts would be joining them later in the series.  Great result for Lotus and Kimi.  Those big Lotus badges on Kimi and Alan Permane's uniforms on the podium can't have done the factory any harm.

As it says it says on the Lotus GP website, "If you want to win, hire a Finn."

Given the old axiom of "Win on Sunday, Sell on Monday"  I have to wonder if Lotus car sales will pick up if Lotus F1 keeps winning?

Kyle Kaulback

Something tells me todays sales probably weren't so good...  :censored:

Amazing win though and a proper one too, none of the major contenders fell apart, Kimi didn't even have the luxury of coasting it from pole. Look like TL have got a good angle on strategy too, let's hope it's the first of many. 

Having an affair with another marque... B-)

• Gold FFM

What I noticed there was not one bit of radio chatter from his camp. Even in the last few laps when Alonso was circulating at some faster times.

Kimi's pit?

Nuthin'! :hrhr:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Or they were scared to be told to shut it!! Lol

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Pit: "Alonso is gaining 0.6 seconds per lap. I repeat, Alonso is gaining 0.6 seconds per lap Kimi. Let's keep it going and try to pick up the pace a bit."

Kimi: beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!