Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 85 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
51 minutes ago, Neal H said:

You’re going to have to expand on that story!

Commander Ally Pollard used to own an Elan Sprint. Her second in command found this out and thought it would be a suitable surprise for her to be driven from the Ship as she exited the gang plank for her final time immediately after the ceremony to pass command to the incoming Captain before finishing at the Officers mess (we managed to include a 20 minute blast in there too)

We were then given a tour of the Warship that arrived back from Canada last Friday from another officer. Extremely interesting day. Super tight security but I guess it is a nuclear site.

D1A3D8EF-21BF-4ADE-88DD-8BAB7BBE5615.jpeg

C042BCE1-0F43-4F5E-843C-BCEF6978EA0F.jpeg

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

On 10/12/2019 at 23:47, mayevora said:

Commander Ally Pollard used to own an Elan Sprint. Her second in command found this out and thought it would be a suitable surprise for her to be driven from the Ship as she exited the gang plank for her final time immediately after the ceremony to pass command to the incoming Captain before finishing at the Officers mess (we managed to include a 20 minute blast in there too)

We were then given a tour of the Warship that arrived back from Canada last Friday from another officer. Extremely interesting day. Super tight security but I guess it is a nuclear site.

D1A3D8EF-21BF-4ADE-88DD-8BAB7BBE5615.jpeg

C042BCE1-0F43-4F5E-843C-BCEF6978EA0F.jpeg

I bet theres some full on chair envy that goes on in there. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's getting there......

I'm sure the model X could make it to the chargers. And if there would happen to be some accidents while connectiing the chargers, we'll just put that down to Darwinism. :devil:

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM
On 21/12/2019 at 20:37, march said:

Image may contain: outdoor

Let's put the next Tesla rapid charging station on that flood plain over there, What could possibly go wrong 😁.

That's shocking!

Edit - beaten to it!

Signature not working...

• Gold FFM

When I first started out my apprenticeship with the LEB (anyone remember them) as a primary engineer so 132kv down to 11kv. When you had to prove some thing was “dead” you strapped a device around the supposedly dead cable and shot a bullet through it. 

one day the engineer (not me) had turned off the wrong one. I strapped the device to it and remotely by way of a bit of string pulled on it and it was live. Well fuck me it blew up like something you wouldn’t believe, in them days there were no fuses the whole of the London grid was solidly linked so if it blew you could find the fault quickly. Probably not relevant but I saw the 400kv power line behind that photo and it reminded me of it. 

I gave it up as all the Primary not Secondary (they were 11kv to 415v) we’re bald, to a man,  no joke that is true. And I am now ........yep bald. I will sue them one day😂

On 10/12/2019 at 21:04, mayevora said:

We were privileged to help out as the outgoing Commanding Officer of HMS Northumberland left her Ship for the last time today in Devonport. 

42D3EBD7-EC7F-4BC7-A302-784F1C334D06.png

131A69A7-3920-42FF-917A-8F945EC5DC31.jpeg

Is that 5 Basin, or out on the Tamar?

On 12/12/2019 at 15:16, Sport220 said:

Finally found a Porsche I'd buy

lotus-exige-3-5-v6-350-sport-2dr-4349553

I guess thata certain car brand invited a certain English carbrand inside to allure them how to make it steer... Or was it in fact Nissan who used Lotus to develop the steering on their Nissan GTR?

Merry Christmas Mr. lawrence.

Kind regards,

jacques

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• Gold FFM
12 hours ago, tim_marra said:

Is that 5 Basin, or out on the Tamar?

5 Basin 😊👍

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I'm gonna introduce new rates in the Workshop for 2020. These should do nicely:

image.png.06222146c5dc258b9681fd6b7b76e925.png

• Haha 2

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.