Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 17 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Fall meeting and excursion of the northern German Lotus friends in front of the Hamburg service center WestSideCars. 

We have to work on putting the cars in a straight line. 

post-12365-0-63513500-1411841159.jpg

• Like 1

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

We have an Australian guy here in Denmark some 50 Km from where I live, Steve Steiger, who can repair that. I am sure you have that similar where you are. Otherwise I can get you in contact with him. He is serious about what he does. Only do this, and people from all over chose him to do it.

Kind regards,

jacques

• Like 1

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

Thanks Jacques, but I've already repaired it, well temporary repaired, you wouldn't notice it unless you were looking for it. I will get all the wheels re-coated again at some point, I have a small mark on one of the rear wheels as well that I've touched up.

It's a front wheel and I'm getting new tyres fitted next week. Once that is done I'm going to improve on the temporary repair, I'll post a pic once it's done. I've had to paint all the face edge of the wheel, so you don't see the blow in, silver isn't a great colour to blend.

Edited by OwenGT3

Yup, Seinfeld's "even Steven" principle at work. It's amazing after all these years with crowd fatalities that they can't better police spectators at Rallys. Of course there will always be stupid spectators that think they "know better".    :wallbash: