Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 29 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

• Gold FFM

Honda.

I don't know who is in charge of their marketing, but it is irritatingly good (and I mean that in a good way):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DN0IRoMf4k

Could have been a lot worse if the loading ramp had been a bit lower!

I also thought he hit the MB SL, but that just drove on?

Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Anyone else seen this before : http://www.doubledeclutch.com/?p=4940

A fabulous piece on a Team Lotus insider at the '82 Austrian GP - complete with some terrific pics!.....he even got to ride in Chapmans' Chopper!

All images courtesy of and copyright John Elwin

Edited by nello
  • Like 2

• Gold FFM

New arrival in the Scottish Highlands. Met this beauty today in Grantoun of Spey of all places, her new owner is John and he has recently purchased this beauty and got her back up and running after something like 12 years off the road. 25,000 documented miles and looks great.

post-12149-0-89499300-1441562424.jpg

post-12149-0-35990600-1441562489.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Yep sure is Bib's and we had 475 classic cars parked up in the village today. Once a year they close the village for a day just for cars and we managed to get 8 nice examples on show including a previously unseen V8 which looked rather smart complete with her new owner who will be along to say high shortly.

post-12149-0-69746900-1441564614.jpg

post-12149-0-85230900-1441564694.jpg

post-12149-0-45173000-1441564757.jpg

Anyone else seen this before : http://www.doubledeclutch.com/?p=4940

A fabulous piece on a Team Lotus insider at the '82 Austrian GP - complete with some terrific pics!.....he even got to ride in Chapmans' Chopper!

All images courtesy of and copyright John Elwin

Hi Neil

I've posted a link to that page before because of it's Elite content! I spoke to John Elwin who sent this picture of Colin's personal Elite which met him at all the European 1982 races for his personal transport (what a life).

20580061394_5a519f83f7_b.jpg

The car was a double of the Elite kept at Hethel for Colin and also use by the leader of Norfolk County Council by way of a bribe community relations!

PS I think John is involved with organising the Lotus festival at Brands these days.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

He's not that I'm aware of as I organise the Lotus Festival now and have done for the last 3 years!

c7e2bf96426fc8cae97b2e81d7703a73

">

c7e2bf96426fc8cae97b2e81d7703a73

">

RIP.

Posted by Easton Chang Photography on Monday, 7 September 2015

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.