Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 31 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

That was someone on the way home from a factory day if I remember correctly?

yep......2006 for the 40th anniversary of hethel

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Though it's hard to see how, I can only hope this will be of some benefit to Lotus and also that it didn't cost them anything!

I'm not at all a Shmee 'hater', I just find the whole thing bewildering. However he got it, he has an audience I guess and I suppose its good to see a supercar spotter showing some interest in Lotus.

He's probably just spying for Dany Bahar though, he hangs around in those sort of swanky London circles!

I do wonder what the split is of his audience in terms of people who like cars (I'm guessing not that many as he's hardly reviewer of the year) and those who just watch out of envy of his career and want to buy a MacLaren just by shooting selfie videos with cars in? I'd bet his average viewer is in their teens and dreams of riches for eff all effort.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Saw a film on his workings and at least he does work hard. And he's earned enough to afford a McLaren 650S. 

In other words, his workings have been more profitable than those of a certain Elise driving forum founder we know all too well.:welcome:

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Gosh Bibs, you were privileged. We couldn't even afford the spoons, and no-one around to feed me as they were all out in t'mill or down t'pit. When we did manage to get one it was knicked....

Still got the burns on my fingers from using them to eat the soup. We couldn't afford the bowls either you see.... :)

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Thought there was a reason you couldn't get the hang of healin' and toeing'!  It explains a lot about your driving - hahahahahahahaha :thumbsup:

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

:hrhr:

Soup? We couldn't afford soup. We had to chop off our own toes and cook them etc etc :D

if I hadn't been born a boy - I'd have had nowt to play with as a kid !!

• Like 1

Only here once

My new ride in the workshop!

Not in the first shot...... though it is green & yellow..

Edited by Ishy
Expansion on text info
  • Like 1

I've followed Shmee/Tim's channel for some time now and really enjoy his vids................ I know he loved a recent Exige test - possible purchase the reason for a Hethel visit me wonders?

The Evora GTE doing its thing in the Northern German countryside.

• Like 1

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower!