Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 48 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

10 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Came across this Alfa 4C whilst out with the wife today. Looks great from all angles except this one. I really cannot get my head around those lights and why?

It's really quite a tiny car and is a great package. But those lights.....

20170129_111745.jpg

Certainly has a lot of grip.

I was invited to test drive a 4c. Fun wee beastie. I prefer the spider lights to the more conventional alternative that they offer.

• Like 1

It's funny how the Italian manufacturers get away with such bland named cars in their native language. Here's a few, if translated into English (I think they're correct):

Alfa Romeo 4 cylinder

Alfa Romeo 8 cylinder

Ferrari the Ferrari

Fiat Point

Fiat Big Point

Fiat Type

Maserati four doors

• Like 2

alfa 4c.jpg

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

5 hours ago, Dave Eds said:

Do they look good the right way up?

They do too! 

And better in the flesh as per Skedge's one!

Dave.

I thought only iPhone's posted pictures upside down,, Mr @C8RKH you have not gone over to the dark side surely?! :lol: 

I know I know you found the picture posted on the internet yeah yeah, you closet Apple lover ;) 

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

The only good apple is either the variety you eat.  I loved seeing the 4c, looked great in the flesh, but those lights. oh my. not even a set of lights a mother would love. Why oh why did they have to do that to the car?  maybe if the black bits were bodied coloured. They just look like some Halfords skanky sh!te that someone has glued on.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

The garage restoring my 1960 Mini body in Plymouth has a RHD real wide body Martini 911, it was discovered in a garden in Wales and been valued at £250k once restored. 

If that flat nose is real.....?

Dave :) 

Do or do not, there is no try! 

Y'all know my feelings on modern Porks, but real or not, that is just lovely and I'd proudly drive it like I'd stolen it once restored.

There is something about Pork cars of old before they went all Chelsea Hairdresser and City twits re their drivers.

• Like 1

The small print.

• Gold FFM
18 hours ago, silverfrost said:

Please tell me that is a car car,  As if real that car is worth an absolute fortune and should not  be sitting in a field  like that :(  even if its a porsche !

It's been posted on a few sites this past few week's. Sad to see it like that even if it's a porker.

Before my first Excel (but after the Europa) I purchased a 911 Turbo (3.0) as a project.When I eventually managed to open the driver's door there was a 3 inch puddle of water in the footwell, no rot in the floor pan as it was galvanised. Not so for the door pillar hence the difficulty opening then closing the door.

When the tin worm gets hold of them Andy it spreads rapidly, I had a early 80s 911 sc , project car, lovely looking car but no engine or box, picked it up for very good money just could not bring myself to cut bits out for a conversion, so passed it on, only car i have ever made money on without touching !  Noticed when putting it on the new owners trailer that the fantastic paintjob had started to bubble and i think the tin worm was making those wide back arches bubble. :(  

A

Stunning model Bibs,  For something that was so expensive back in the day i shudder to think what that model is worth now !  Reminds me of that chap that built the running ferrari model replica that actually runs.  Works of art  :thumbup:  

A

Hope the driver of that red car was OK! :o  Never good to see a classic like that, even a Porker... 

The small print.

That picture is just click bait it's not even in the video, probably for the best!

wait to you see the cayenne on the beach, there are species of seaweed with more intelligence!

• Like 1