Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 108 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

found this tonight on Youtube, horrible Sunroof, but nice spec Esprit S2.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 910Esprit said:

Nice - If anyone is wondering, the scraping/squeaking noise in the backgroumd is pheasants!

BTW this video doesn't show on my browser. Hence posting the URL to my business videos.

1 hour ago, Lotusfab said:

Must be trick photography, it looks very quick!

It is. Though TBF it needs fine tuning. It's only had a tune-up to get it roadworthy and through the shakedown phase. However, film work in Europe over the winter, and lockdown has hindered progress.

I've not been furloughed, being a company director, and new film work has fallen off a cliff due to social distancing at my clients. One being the NHS surgeon recruitment, which understandably are very busying clearing a backlog of work.

I've not been in a Turbo Esprit @Lotusfab that must have a kick in the rump!

• Haha 1

I think you could spec what you wanted on a new Sport 300. Mine had white leather and no AC. 

Steering wheel and rev counter don't look quite right in that photo and seats look different spec, I don't remember harness holes in side bolster on mine. No reason why those style would not be available if requested though. 

Justin 

• Thanks 1

• Gold FFM

Is it me or is there a gauge where the left hand air vent should be in the binnacle? Or did the Sport 300 not have that vent?

Norfolk Mustard S4s #1 :)

The Esprit had more gauges before (unsure when it changed and whether the S300 is supposed to have them), typically it had the oil temp too for instance. The front vents have been relocated to the dash, probably to avoid the frozen knee syndrome I heard of (on our S4s the vents are in the binnacle indeed, and on the passenger side it's relocated too when there is a passenger SIR)

Edited by Giniw