Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 24 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

post-30-0-31687600-1426708229.jpg

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Yess Phil, it has a S2 spoiler (so yess you have a better cooling) and it has S2 wheels,

but the "ears" are not there, so its still a S1...

you dont want to change that all to a real S1? (the wheels and spoiler?)

Wolfrace wheels are being refurbished but cutting the front of the car off below the waistline to blend in  S1 lower front wings with spoiler is probably not going to happen. I doubt I would find any S1 front wings anyway.... Phil

Wolfrace wheels are being refurbished but cutting the front of the car off below the waistline to blend in  S1 lower front wings with spoiler is probably not going to happen. I doubt I would find any S1 front wings anyway.... Phil

It looks like the S2 bib was just stuck on the bottom of the stock S1 front end.  Maybe it just comes off and a little bit of fiberglass refinishing is needed.

It might be an expense, but you would really increase the value of your car if it was more original.  There was a guy that just couldn't sell his S1 here in the states because somewhere along the line someone grafted on an S2 bib.  But his was really grafted on.

• Gold FFM

Grrrr! :thumbsup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

After a few changes. The hook is just on there temporarily.

Looks good.  Are you going to any of the car events in Houston?  LOST Club, Coffee & Cars, Super Car Saturday?

• Gold FFM

After a few changes. The hook is just on there temporarily.

What are the wheels? I quite like them.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Hmm... The new Porsche model. Finally they have come to their senses, and made a propper engine design: a 4 pot with a nice turbo, propperly designed all around and pop up headlights. Not to forget: ½ a meter lower than their base models aka 911.

It's easy to see why that red car from Italy is pushed aside, when looking at the new nice silver coloured Porsche.

The Wheels however, resembles a bit like that of OZ, used by a British car company, named Lotus. But surely, that must be a coinsidence?

Nice Black Esprit with that Black in Black stripe.

Cheers,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

It still looks nice though - put a puppy pad under her in the garage - don't shout at her in the morning when she's done her business.....

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Good Friday - proof it goes out in the wet!

attachicon.gifWet Wet Wet.jpg

So, some spray on water for a spray bottle to trick us all for a photo in the garage huh? :P

Steve. I had the same with mine last year.

Gradually got worse over time - eventually losing a litre every 10 miles. Turned out a one of my pipes had gone a bit crispy and had a pin hole leak which only showed up when the car was warmed up and the engine was running - so no puddle in the morning, but a small stream when driving into the garage.

Nice colour.

Chris

Is that the spray lube for the clay?

Pistonheads Thames Valley meet at Virginia Water car park. Some great looking cars - Lambo's Fezzas and a brand new AM Vanquish convertible. Hmmm