Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 41 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Great company and the SE sure does stand her ground, even after all those years!

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Exactly only the the Esprit and the Rossa have age to them unlike the rest, well ok the ford GT also in design/shape :P and they still look stunning, some lovely cars to go out on the road with. 

A

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 21:42, Andy Esprit SE said:

Thanks for the comments fellas, best run ive had in terms of fun fast driving and the noise the other cars made was ferrocious, the testerossa was making sheep run from fields when ever he gave it some welly, heres a couple of pictures, not the best but i was busy driving and dont fancy filling the esprit picture thread with none esprit pictures

2016-03-21 21.40.29.jpg

2016-03-21 21.35.30.jpg

2016-03-21 21.32.42.jpg

Hi Andy, was great to see your car at the meet, the paintwork was gorgeous. Gonna get my claybar our on the Evora now : )

• Like 1

Thanks Dan!  How is that Audi V8 holding up?  I remember following your build very intently!  Thanks for the compliment! I thoroughly have enjoyed getting this car up to speed.

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

Hi Art,   Have seen your pictures on the web before but did not know you owned the car,  all the people commented on your v8 that they loved the car with the new look wheels and said it looked like a freshly designed car that had just left the factory. :) My audi v8  is holding up well and still has  not let me down, still always makes me smile when i start her so its all good.:)

• Like 1

A

I Love that Audi V8!  The new wheels look great on your G Body!  Some nice wide wheels!  What size tyres?

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

It's always interesting to see Esprits sport alternative wheels. More often someone "upgradees" by simply fitting the wheels from the next model up or newer. These days when 20" rims are the norm it needs a fresh approach, like yours.

• Like 1

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmm...Rain Esprit...

25745846723_3d47fb96a5_h.jpg

• Like 2

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8