Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 91 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Lovely picture,  would of been even better with an early Red G turbo :thumbup:  Have to say not sure if it was the Magnum thing or the cannonball run film,  but that Ferrari model has always been stunning :wub:

• Like 1

A

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To many pics on your 007 project thread Fabian,  the forum has gone into overload lol  

Edit,   Your pics have appeared know lol !   Ignore my last lol

A

• Gold FFM

I reckon that calls for a few celebratory drinkies.  I'll call @Dan E...

• Like 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Detox?  So you're avoiding Gordons and Bombay Sapphire?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

1 hour ago, Dan E said:

@JNW3 you have broken my Essex😡

@Sparky you better be quick I am on a 10day detox from Wednesday 

It’s quite something when you’re accelerating down a country road with the turbo whistle singing only to hit the brake pedal, it sink to the floor and pretty much nothing happens!😱😱

• Sad 1