Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 97 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

On 14/10/2019 at 18:31, au-yt said:

This S1 is probably known by some on here. It was Imported to Australia 6 years ago. Great colour and classic interior. Car was entered in the Motorclassica Concourse, and yes the Stamp is of this car 

20191011_152755.jpg

20191011_145450.jpg

20191011_150716.jpg

This is the first S1 that SJ Sportscars restored. 

• Like 2

Just now, Bibs said:

Beautiful pics :thumbup:

Thanks. I've just uploaded the next 'instalment' of the restoration in the 'Project and Restoration Room'.

https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/106541-giugiaro-esprit-s1-full-restoration/?tab=comments#comment-861173

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 910Esprit said:

Nice picture - Would that be the bus shelter where the Commondale Road joins the Castleton Road?

It is, on Castleton Moor. It's about 15 minutes drive from me.1495005648_DCJ_201902.thumb.jpg.bde5f0b678dd2fbee7f49646870243ac.jpg

1586008822_DCJ_203102.thumb.jpg.b5c189cd887c7d8e4aa65c5589b3b475.jpg

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Beautiful pics :thumbup:

Mind if I share that 2nd one on our social please? 

Hi @Bibs. Not at all. Just credit as 'Courtesy of David Jinks/Fridge Productions Limited' (as I operate as a business) ... and I'm currently in pursuit of a very large organisation who have infringed copyright of my commercial work. Or I could provide images with a semi-transparent credit, which may be preferable.

5 minutes ago, 910Esprit said:

If its the road that drops you down to Lockwood Beck reservoir, then its 15 mins from me too, via Grinkle Lane....

Yes it is @910Esprit

I messaged or tagged you about 2-3 years ago when I was deep in the middle of restoration. I live in Saltburn-by-the-Sea, and we've filmed at Grinkle Park for the North York Moors National Park, who are one of our clients.

@Bibs I've sent you the images by DM.

• Like 1

I actually like Tim's videos including the new one. It moves around and under the car, gives a bit of info, like the ebpv and the weight difference and shows a few shoot off's including some nice schreeches from the tires. If his new spacer ring will turn bad soon enough, is another thing.

In my humble view he has an honest simple joyfull approach to the Esprit, and that is refreshing. and he likes Lotus.

Kind regards,

jacques

• Like 1

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)