Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Well started on the interior - Page 6 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Well started on the interior

You wouldn't happen to have the old brown driver footwell carpets around still or have you chucked them? I'm missing my original factory one on the drivers' side...

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

Cool! Drop me a line if you're up for selling 'em!

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

I've been toying with a change of carpet colour in my Calypso Red car when I refurb the interior next winter. I was thinking red or burgundy but I think your pics have convinced me that black is the way to go with my magnolia seats.

Did you go for black trim on the floor mats? Just that I can't see the white trim around them like you have on the sills etc?

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

• 2 weeks later...

Very very nice looking interior, Peter. Good Work!

Neil: take a look at the "garage", and find my car, a 1990 Calypso Red with Magnolia all over leather and red carpets. I recently got a set of red foot mats, and that made it look better, than cream footmats (dirty every milisecond).

You can also take a look in Little Red Riding Hood thread in "Project & Resoration Room".

Feel free to send me a pm, if you want to see some more pics of the interrior on mine. I plan to install new red carpets later on.

Cheers,

Jacques ;)

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks amazing!  I imagine a nice sense of accomplishment after getting all that was finished.  Looks better than showroom new, especially that color combination with the black carpet instead of the puke beige that makes absolutely no sense!

You should remove your map light and paint it with the same black you used on the door cards...fom the pics it looks out of place...or does it look ok in person with that nicely redone roof panel?  Just seems to stick out since it is not the most attractive looking Vauxhall part.  Thinking about it, dealing with the eye ball lights might be trouble some.

Edited by Paul93Lotus