Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
GT3 manifold replacement - Page 8 - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

GT3 manifold replacement

• Gold FFM

I'm a bit crook, on me jack and up to me 'arris in strife on that jam.

Actually, I did manage to fit the inlet manifold and a few other bits and pieces, despite my chronic affliction.  None of my 'mates' turned up to help, or even point.   :no

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

I'm trying to work out what all this is about?

Anyone care to share a clue?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Just one word, for Don Skedgelone, if he's listening:

Nuts.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Mines been running great all summer!  Put allot of miles on her this year.

Hope yours turns out better than mine, mate. It's been in pieces for weeks!

• Gold FFM

Getting there verrrry slowly - partly due to health, partly waiting for K-nuts which appear to have gone AWOL.

I'm now on a countdown.  Hoping to be on a plane bound for the Caribbean 20/9, and I'm buggered if I'm going to ruin my suntan in our crap October weather to finish the job.  So, insha'Alunox I'll get the nuts early this week and crack it all by next weekend...

IMAG1247_zps1e3dc45a.jpg

• Gold FFM

Not too great.  Hospital failed to sort things out on Friday, now pursuing other avenues of inquiry.  Bottom line, more tests/scans over the next several weeks, and I have the natural expulsion of a 6mm kidney stone to look forward to.   :X   The Esprit will be back up and running long before me.

Sparky, before you travel to the Carribians, look up Andreas Morrits regarding your kidney stones. There are various ways to soften up those darn stones and get rid of them. Or look up Hippocrates, or look up Charlotte Gersson.

And pay us a visit in the rainy Denmark after you get tired of the heat and sun, bringing some cambelts etc.  ;)  ;)  ;)

Kind regards,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• Gold FFM

Will do, Jacques, thanks.  And Denmark is definitely on the plan as soon as I get this sorted out!

• Gold FFM

Final parts delivery imminent. Could be running by the weekend!

• Gold FFM

Well, I did find myself at a loose end for a few days, so thought I might try this 'cleaning' lark.  Can't see it ever catching on.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

If all goes well, I should be turning the key sometime this afternoon.  Would have been finished weeks ago, but I combined the manifold replacement with a bunch of preplanned maintenance, and met a couple of nasty surprises along the way. It's a Lotus. Of course I did!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

I have every confidence that the car will sneak up behind me and bitch-slap me at some point today...