Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Poor old S2.2 couldn't leave it there.. - Page 2 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Poor old S2.2 couldn't leave it there..

1 hour ago, Matt-watts said:

He is going to do a restoration post, so he says, but whether he will ever get round to it  I don't know

Tell him Bibs said to get on it, or I'll kick his butt next time I see him! I'm sure his work would be quite inspirational :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

I love the way old engines can come up looking so pristine and new. :thumbsup: 

The pity is that it then gets hidden away.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 4 months later...

WOW !!! 

This looks awesome ! 

I'm also looking at upgrading the radiator....Could you post a link to the radiator you bought ? :)

Also did you have to do any modifications to it or is it a direct swap?

Vin Taylor

Amazing thread, I'm very envious of your skill but would have kept the original colour personally. Fair enough if you're keeping it, have it your way, it's so great that you've found and rescued a 2.2.

I don't believe I've ever seen one before. Really look forward to seeing this later in the year. Phenomenal job.

:thumbup:

• Like 1

Absolutely fantastic. This had me salivating and itching to do my own restoration... 

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

• Gold FFM

Stunning colour .....

like the rad a lot - that's great - fans ?? Are they the eBay cheapies ?? Found them to be absolutely superb.......

Only here once

Amazing. How do you get engines and oily bits looking like that?

And a wife who is happy to have fuel tanks on the dining room table - she's a keeper.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream