Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ian's S4s refurb - Page 55 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Ian's S4s refurb

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yes, I am wondering why! :D

(the front speakers are 100mm in diameter aren't they? I checked on the near side and I would say that 130mm would almost fit, but ...)

Edited by Giniw

7 hours ago, swindon_alan said:

Yep, of course he will. It's time to refurb the suspension I reckon...

Ha! Already done, do keep up, Alan!

Thanks for the kind comments. I'm not sure it's as good as the factory finish, but believe me when I say there's no way we could have done any better. We tried to make it as professional-looking as possible at every step of the way. Now this year's project is pretty much complete, I'll have to take Shan shopping for all the hard work she's put in, and try to find her something else to do to stop her gettting bored.

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

21 July - mine's a pint of creme de menthe.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
44 minutes ago, swindon_alan said:

Good to see it out in the thermonuclear rays Ian!

Reckon the carpets faded already and there's runs in the seat :rofl:

Only here once

On 20/06/2017 at 07:51, ian29gte said:

Barry - it's the owner that's fading and got the runs!

I recommend a polished ring for the runs.. ?

• Like 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

The refurb thread will be closing for the summer, as the car is now back on the road, however I will post anything I think might be of interest.

Going back to the Bosch 69218 fuel pump which I fitted on page 29 of the thread, I am now able to confirm that it performs as it should. I cannot feel any hesitation, surging, or loss of power. I haven't done a Freescan or Espritmon log, but right now, it's running very well indeed, and not giving me any cause to worry.

• Like 2

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

It's quiet, too quiet...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Glad to see you are back behind the wheel again Ian. :)

Will catch up with your thread when my Internet connection is better. 

Make the most of the summer driving before you start the body off restoration this winter :P

A

Well done Ian, but may I suggest that you record some of that fresh feeling driving the Esprit, so we can enjoy some nice English country side driving ?

Kind regards,

Jacques.

• Like 1

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

So when will you be starting the Lamborghini V12 conversion then? 

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8