Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora GTE Registry - Page 8 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora GTE Registry

TBD

Awesome.

I want it!

Now where is my spare change? :(

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Very nice Thomas, saw it at the factory a couple of weeks ago and can confirm that in the flesh it looks even better.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Gold FFM

Das ist eine erstaunliche aussehende Auto!

^^ 6 months of german at 15, an exchange visit to the German Naval Academy at Flennsburg and this is one of the phrases (however badly remembered it might be) that stuck in my head - and now I get to trot it out and use it with vengeance!

I'm off to have a little lie down and think about whether I really need that second kidney of mine!

Fantastische!

• Gold FFM

She's home and her big bottom (just) fits in the garage.

Taking the wife and kids out in a minute, so no great photos yet, just from leaving the Lotus gatehouse.

006_zpso686xdw6.jpg

002_zps6j5gh9ss.jpgAs you'll see from the mileage at collection, there's a whole lot of posing, I mean running-in, to do before I can give her some proper welly. In fact I haven't driven that sensibly since I passed my driving test in 1987. In the meantime it's a very nice place to spend time at the wheel. GTE stickers to be applied later.

001_zps3yarbsd5.jpg

Just over 100 miles so far, with another few to come this evening.

How come it's LHD? I thought all your cars there were RHD?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

The GTEs were initially laid down for the LHD Chinese market, so most are LHD. I guess the remaining RHD ones were either for the neighbouring RHD Hong Kong market, or factory development cars. The basic layout of each chassis chosen for recent sale was therefore predetermined i.e. LHD or RHD and 2+0 or 2+2.

In my case I only wanted a manual 2+2 (I prefer 3 pedals and I've got 2 kids) and as it turned out, they only had one in that configuration, which happened to be this one in LHD. Having already had a couple of LHD cars here in the UK (Renault 5 Turbo 2 and Lotus Omega), it wasn't such a big deal for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Update, still hoping for more information

01 CH                                          Blue                 Cognac                LHD   IPS      2+2

02 UK      21gg_                         Blue                 Cognac                RHD   IPS      2+2

03 UK      domguy                      Black & Gold     Black                  RHD   IPS      2+0

04 UK      LotusLeftLotusRight Starlight            Sports Racer      LHD   MAN     2+2

05 HK      Sold                             Solar Yellow      Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+0

06 HK      Sold                             Starlight            Sports Racer      RHD   MAN    2+0

07 CH      Sold                            Sport Yellow     Sports Racer      LHD   MAN     2+0

08 UK      SimonOakmore         Black & Gold     Venom               RHD   MAN    2+0

09 ??       Sold                             Carbon              Carbon              LHD   IPS       2+0

10 UK      adfer                           Starlight             Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+2

11 DE      TBD                             Aspen White      Sports Racer    LHD   MAN     2+0

12 HK      Sold                             Aspen White      Sports Racer    RHD   IPS       2+0

13 UK      Sold                             Spec TBC                                   RHD                2+0

14 UK     Trevor S                       Metallic White  Sports Racer   LHD   IPS        2+0

15 UK      TheKevlarKid             Arctic Silver        Black                LHD   MAN      2+0

16 UK       sizona                        Arctic Silver        Sports Racer  LHD                2+0

17 Sold                                        Spec TBC                                    LHD               2+0

18 Sold                                       Gold/Red                                      LHD   IPS      2+0

19 Sold                                        Spec TBC                                   LHD                2+0

20 Reserved                               but reserved by Lotus

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Alan is the first GTE-owner to have upgraded from #10 to to #9 (the Carbon Edition)

01 CH                                          Blue                 Cognac                LHD   IPS      2+2

02 UK      21gg_                         Blue                 Cognac                RHD   IPS      2+2

03 UK      domguy                      Black & Gold     Black                  RHD   IPS      2+0

04 UK      LotusLeftLotusRight Starlight            Sports Racer      LHD   MAN     2+2

05 HK      Sold                             Solar Yellow      Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+0

06 HK      Sold                             Starlight            Sports Racer      RHD   MAN    2+0

07 CH      Sold                            Sport Yellow     Sports Racer      LHD   MAN     2+0

08 UK      SimonOakmore         Black & Gold     Venom               RHD   MAN    2+0

09 UK       adfer                           Carbon              Carbon              LHD   IPS       2+0

10 UK      Lotus Edinburgh         Starlight             Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+2

11 DE      TBD                             Aspen White      Sports Racer    LHD   MAN     2+0

12 HK      Sold                             Aspen White      Sports Racer    RHD   IPS       2+0

13 UK      Sold                             Spec TBC                                   RHD                2+0

14 UK     Trevor S                       Metallic White  Sports Racer   LHD   IPS        2+0

15 UK      TheKevlarKid             Arctic Silver        Black                LHD   MAN      2+0

16 UK      sizona                        Arctic Silver        Sports Racer  LHD                2+0

17 Sold                                        Spec TBC                                    LHD               2+0

18 Sold                                        Gold/Red                                      LHD   IPS      2+0

19 Sold                                        Spec TBC                                   LHD                2+0

20 Reserved                               but reserved by Lotus

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower!