Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
game over... - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

game over...

Escape

Good to hear you got yourself a new toy.

Time to sort this one out, learn to know it better , because it is still an esprit :B) and then enjoy it.

Don't rush on wrapping the roof black. I never saw the previous in real life, but on picture I like them better original.

But hey, it is your new ride and you should make it exactly as you like and dont pay attention to what I think.

Geert

Glad your ok but another Esprit leaving its country of birth???. At least that must make the value of my banger go up by 2p.

I can understand your feelings... It does seem easier to find a good deal in UK. And for me, the RHD is part of the charm of driving a British icon. And I will bring het back to visit often. ;-)

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• 1 year later...

Very glad to see a happy ending Filip to this terrible ordeal,  Thank your lucky stars you did not injured and look at your new esprit as a new challenge, cars can be replaced, people cant ,  Really pleased the insurance payed out also and hope your new workshop goes up swifty so you can get moved in and settled. :)

A

7 hours ago, swindon_alan said:

Spring WHOBBE, waddya say?

Why wait until spring? Christmas shopping is always a good excuse to come over. :devil:

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Filip,

I am already looking forward to a Lotus esprit minimeeting at the new workshop.

Something else. This weekend is the zoute grand prix ( Knokke Heist ) I think I will have a look there with a neighbour friend. You want to join?

Geert

I will definitely invite fellow-Lotus enthusiasts for the 'grand' reopening. B-)  I could even provide indoor camping if anyone wants to travel to Belgium.

• Like 2

Zie dit draadje nu pas Fillip.

Succes!! Eindelijk wat licht in de tunnel.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll only be using the front part, the rear will be rented out. With room for 2 lifts, 3 workbays, 3-4 indoor parking spots, about 200m² upper floor storage and a corner for myself to live in, it should just do. B-) It's exactly the same size as the old building, but we did manage to make the layout more efficient.

Very excited to see how far they've advanced when I drive up tonight. :animier:

Filip

• Like 2