Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
game over... - Page 4 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

game over...

Escape

@Sparky if your travels ever take you near or through Belgium, you're most welcome!

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

2 hours ago, Escape said:

@Sparky if your travels ever take you near or through Belgium, you're most welcome!

Do not let him in, he will dig in like an Alabama sheep tick and you will never get him out of an awesome workshop like that. lol. 

A

Excellent, I'm looking for someone to rent the rest of the building. I'll have my assistant draw up a contract in his name and have her send it to his assistant. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Filip, in order to attract a sparky into your garage, you’ll first have to create the correct environment for one. You’ll have to get a random water sprinkler system, a large fan to blow some cold air around, probably a bit of gravel on the floor would be good, an old woman making a constant cups of tea. The species is very particular about their environment, you know.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

You calling my missus old?

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

At least you omitted the F.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

First time I've heard it called that.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

After a long and at times troublesome rebuild, we've now set ourselves a deadline: on October 20th we'll open the doors of Escape's Workshop for all interested. A date not without meaning, as It will then be 10 years since we started, give or take a few days. Still a lot of work to do: at the moment the parking is Land Rover only, as all others are likely to get stuck. The sad remains of 3 cars still sit on the driveway. The 2-poster still needs to be installed. And a LOT of organizing and cleaning to be done to make the place presentable to everyone and not just to us grease monkeys. :)

I hope to see a few Lotus turn up!

Greetz,

Filip

• Like 1