Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants meet up - Page 35 - UK - Hampshire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants meet up

Bibs

Dave who? :P

It was a wild and stormy night as I drunksurfed ebay.... there was a flash of lightning and a clap of thunder .....and ...I had bought the love child of Frankenstein and Homer Simpson!!!  Du du daaa! :robo:

We're away for a long weekend and won't be back until the Monday evening, so can't make this one I'm afraid. At least I'm using the new car for the weekend, so managing to get some miles on it.

Race night  is 16th oct 7pm start, we will be joining 41 club for the evening and you can go for a curry afterwords if you fancy. Good bunch of guys and a bit of a laugh!

Let me know numbers so that I can confirm.

Edited by pbharcourt

17 minutes ago, pbharcourt said:

Race night  is 16th oct 7pm start, we will be joining 41 club for the evening and you can go for a curry afterwords if you fancy. Good bunch of guys and a bit of a laugh!

Let me know numbers so that I can confirm.

How much is it? 

I wouldn’t be able to make the curry afterwards unfortunately.

Still on for Monday chaps but can’t do Tuesday unfortunately - in London and not sure of time I’ll be back.

I’ve been to the race centre before - it’s really good (and really hard!!), when I did it we were driving a Ferrari 158 ( I think!! ). The guy that runs it had an Elise, a 160 if I recall correctly - whatever it was it was very nice!

Chaps, I am going to have to let you down this evening, I have just finished block 1 of my level 2 F A Coaching course, and have booked some extra sessions for the girls, the first of which, is tonight.

Best regards to all.

Simon

Lovely to see everybody tonight including some new faces, welcome!

Onyx firecat made an interesting talking point and much laughter was had by all present:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome at my first meeting, it was great to be able to put faces to names.

The Onyx Firecat was certainly a different addition to the group, I cannot say that I've seen another one!

• Like 1

Following Monday nights discussion regarding future meeting spots, here's one to consider...

https://www.portsmoutharmshatchwarren.co.uk/

It's a bit closer to civilisation that Worlds End and far enough out of Basingstoke to (hopefully) ensure that your car will still be there when you get back to it.  I've only been there once for a Porsche gathering, despite that, it was a nice enough place with a decent car park.

Looks nice enough. I reckon the Jag could make it that far.

The last time we met in a thatched pub it caught fire a week later and Paul had to go and put it out. Probably best not to mention that when we're there...

Not worth starting anything now...🍺