Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2016 TLF International Lotus Day - Page 3 - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

2016 TLF International Lotus Day

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Perhaps a better idea would be for owners to put something in their window with forum name.  That's a crowdsource idea; don't expect us to do it for you!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I'm not sure anyone stands by their car for more than a few minutes and that wouldn't look good in all the pics.

I may put up a tent or two this year and being some 'hi,  my name is' stickers for people to use if they want to. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

12 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Perhaps a better idea would be for owners to put something in their window with forum name.  That's a crowdsource idea; don't expect us to do it for you!

Great idea! We will be able to recognise @Barrykearley's new van

:sofa:

• Like 1

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

2 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

You just ain't gonna get into heaven @swindon_alan

It was slightly cruel, I know Barry. However, reverse psychology usually works, it will hopefully help to spur you on to get yours done and at Brooklands :thumbup:

12 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I may put up a tent or two this year and being some 'hi,  my name is' stickers for people to use if they want to. 

Mine is going to read "Hi, my name is Kimi Räikkönen". Better not bring the wife...

• Like 1

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

• Gold FFM

Reckon the stooped shoulders and furrowed brow might give Barry away.

Any road up, my car's already got my moniker on it. :-)

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM
27 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Depends if you have an esprit like mine :angry:

Ouch, oh ye of little faith.