Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ace Cafe 20/04/16 - UK - London - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Ace Cafe 20/04/16

Trevsked

Next Wednesday is the usual Ace Cafe meet and hopefully a few will make it along in the lighter and brighter evenings that are with us now. Most are there by 19:30 so look forward to seeing anyone that can make it.

1/ Trevsked (Evora GTS)

2/ Sizona (Elise Cup)

3/ Internets (Evora S)

4/ Sparky (Esprit GT3 with advisories)

5/ Hopo (Bronze Turbo Esprit)

6/ Bazza (S3 Turbo Esprit)

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

1/ Trevsked (Evora GTS)

2/ Sizona (Elise Cup)

3/ Internets (Evora S)

7/ Stubox (Exige Cup)

Black n gold

• Gold FFM

Sorry Trevor, not going to make the Ace this year by the looks of things, work rota and all that good crap. Mind you some of you Southern boys could maybe take trip up to gods country and have a run about. Accommodation could be made available. Glamis event would be a good starter for 10. You would be made most welcome and we would even waiver the immigration and border control fee's.

:sofa:

• Gold FFM

You are more than welcome. I have two garden sheds which are fairly dry, a motor home with a double bed, oh and a utility room for anyone who needs a stopover, we can even give you fresh eggs direct from the hens next door at no charge.:lol:

• Like 1

We will try to drop by The Ace tonight in something tasty. Hopefully the sun will stay out this evening.

Lotus Elite S2 Celeste.JPG

Edited by JonoSeven
  • Like 2

Weather looks very nice and look forward to seeing you later Jono. I believe we have two GTE's coming along for those that haven't seen one yet and of course the worlds only road registered Evora GTS.

Trevor.

Be nice tio see you Henry.

List update.

1/ Trevsked (Evora GTS)

2/ Sizona (Elise Cup)

3/ Internets (Evora S)

7/ Jonoseven )Elite)

8/ Skiing (Esprit S3 N/A)

9/ Pete (Tuebo Esprit)

9/ Dave Eds (Evora S)

Trevor.

I was tempted to pop along this evening but a quick look at Google Maps shows that it's over 2 hours to get there with the traffic and the cheesy chips aren't that good, are they?

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

They are simply to die for, dahling.  However, I won't be sampling them tonight either.

You'll now have plenty of time to send me a graphics file.  :P

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

3 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I was tempted to pop along this evening but a quick look at Google Maps shows that it's over 2 hours to get there with the traffic and the cheesy chips aren't that good, are they?

Cheesy chips are epic, you really don't want to miss out :blush:

Come down, see you later...

• Gold FFM

Oooh, chuck us jpg/svg please.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Great to see so many chums and fab cars. One day I really must turn up in a Lotus. 

Hopo, your car looked the absolute dogs danglies as you passed me on the way home.